*+:。.。Chapter 10。.。:+*

A/N: HERES YOUR UPDATE YALL IM SO HAPPY THIS IS GETTING POPULAR EVEN ITS VERY SHITTY BUT TY FOR ALL THE LOVE <3333
picture credits: @AraAraImpact on twitter <3

Y/N's P.O.V.:

I sighed as I slammed my locker shut, heading over to class. I spotted Xingqiu and Chongyun at the hallway. I rushed to them catching up and giving them a little scare. 'Gosh Y/n.. You nearly made me drop my new book' Xingqiu closed his book and puts it away in his bag. Chongyun, who seemed unbothered and on his phone, didn't even bother to pay attention to us. 'Hey Chongyun??? You there??' I waved my hands as he glanced over seeing me. 'Oh sorry Y/n. I was busy looking a popsicles' He said shyly as I chuckled and pulled out my phone, to see many messages from Signora. I opened it seeing spam messages. I quickly replied to them and shoved my phone in my back pocket. 'What's with that long face my liege? Is something bothering you?' Xingqiu said picking up my face, making eye contact with him. I stared onto his gold shimmering eyes, as I looked away slightly blushing. 'It's nothing Xingqiu. I promise you it's nothing to worry about!' I plastered a smile on my face as I headed over to our class. I waved goodbye to them as I entered the classroom. As soon as I shut the door behind me, everyone gathered around my table. Out of curiosity, I headed over to the small crowd. Small gossips cover the atmopshere as I squirm over. 'Who the hell would write that?' 'Man I feel bad now' What do they mean?? As soon as I reached the table, I see writings saying 'You're a boyfriend stealer' 'You don't deserve Scaramouche' 'You and Scaramouche don't belong together' I stood there, anger boiling inside of me. I threw my desk to the side, as I hear the girls behind me, who drew those shitty sayings on my desk. 'Awh~ Sweetheart did you get all pissed?' She walked up to me with her little friend group and stood behind me. 'Ah I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Tiffany and you do not want o mess with me.' She grabbed my hair and pulled it towards her. 'Listen here you little slut, stay away from Scaramouche, and I won't harm you.' I didn't say a word. 'Hm... Doing the silent treatment I see...' I felt a hard pressure against my cheek. My whole body slammed onto the hardwood floor. People started whispering and gossiping as Tiffany smirked. 'Go ahead and cry bitch, no one's saving you, not even Chil-' I elbowed her on her stomach. I grabbed her neck and slammed her onto the wall. 'You can't tell me what to do' I smiled as I tightened my grip onto her neck. 'YOU'RE A PSYCHO!!!' Next thing I knew, I felt 2 pairs of hands grab my hair hard and dragged me back onto the floor. Tiffany gasped for air as I got back up and pucnhed her. 'YOU BITCH YOU REALLY WANNA FIGHT????' Tiffany said whipping out her fists. She proceeded to tackle me down and choke me. 'DIE IN HELL YOU FUCKING BITCH' I coughed and struggled. She cackled as I felt my head feel light. I felt some weight off me as I see a familiar silhouette next to me. 'Y/N!!! ARE YOU OKAY????' I felt someone hold my hand 'Scaramouche..?' I whispered gently as I passed out feeling tired. 'Don't worry Y/n, You'll be alright Childe will take care of you, I just have to deal with someone...'

Scaramouche's P.O.V.:

I was just casually playing games on my nintendo outside the corridor, hanging out with Childe and Venti. 'Apparently, Raiden and Yae are dating' Venti said chuckling as Childe stared at him 'Since when do you know almost everything in this school???' He said dumbfounded. 'Because I'm a God' Venti said with a smug look as I looked up to him with disgust. 'Awh Scaramouche! What's with that look?' Venti pleaded as I looked in disgust again. 'Never EVER speak like that ever again' Venti rolled his eyes as Childe went over to the vending machine, inserting a coin and generating an energy drink. 'Really Childe? An energy drink??' I said turning off my switch and placing it in my bag. 'Why?? Energy drinks are nice!' I rolled my eyes as I pulled out strawberry milk from my left pocket. 'Milk is better' I commented as Venti and Childe froze and looked at me, disgusted as if I was an alien from a different universe. 'Milk is disgusting.' Childe said opening the can, 'Milk is for babies, like you Scara' Venti commented with his signature derpy look as I was ready to pounce on him. 'YOU LITTLE-' I grabbed his collar as his little 'eHe' escaped his mouth. That stopped me when I heard commotion from my classroom. 'YOU BITCH YOU REALLY WANNA FIGHT????' I heard from the other side of the door. I dlid it open and next thing I knew, I see Tiffany beating up...

Y/N?!?

I froze in place as she choked Y/n. My blood boiled seeing her choking her. I rushed immediately pushing Tiffany off. Next thing I knew, Y/n had passed out. 'Scaramouche! It's nothing you would expect! I was giving her CPR cause she was passing ou-' Tiffany said but I stopped her by giving a glare. 'Save your petty reasons for later. You're a fucking monster for hurting her just to please me. Not suprise Tiffany. Get out.' I returned my attention to Y/n. She had a lot of bruises and marks on her clear skin. 'Y/N!!! ARE YOU OKAY????' I caressed her hand as she spoke out gently, 'Scaramouche..?' Her eyes were fluttering. 'Don't worry Y/n, You'll be alright Childe will take care of you, I just have to deal with someone...' I got up and headed to Tiffany. I grabbed her collar and slammed her hard onto the wall. I punched her hard as her nose bled. 'Don't go near Y/n or me EVER again' I rpughly let go of her collar as she stood there holding her bloody nose with a tissue. I rushed to the nurse's office to see Childe sitting next to Y/n, with bandages wrapped around her scars. 'How is she?' I headed over to the bed as Childe was caressing her forehead. 'She didn't eat anything a while ago morning so she was pretty much drained and passed out really quick' Childe said as I held her hand, intertwining with mine. 'I'll leave you with her first' Childe said as I nodded. She looked so peaceful sleeping. I waited and stayed behind just to wait for her to wake up.

Y/N'S P.O.V.:

I woke up with a sharp pain in my collarbone. I saw a big cut on my collarbone as I gently touched it. I hissed as I examined it more. I looked around as I see Scaramouche next to me, HOLDING MY HAND???? I blushed madly as I see he was asleep. I didn't want to disturb him. I gently removed my hand from his grip as he squirmed around. I sighed as he didn't wake up. I sat straight up, recalling what had happened. Oh now I remember. I let out a heavy sigh as I looked out the window. 'Hm. It's dark outtside now. I wonder how long have I been in this room' I grabbed my phone from the sidetable and checked the time. '7:39 P.M.??? Did I pass out that long???' I whispered as Scaramouche woke up from all the racket I made. 'You finally woke up' He got up and caressed my cheek. 'Are you okay? does it still hurt?' His warm hands comforts me as I held them in place. 'I'm fine don't worry' I held his face and kissed his forehead. A small tint of blush appears on his cheeks as i chuckled and he smiled.

A/N: TY ALL FOR THE LOVE FOR THE PAST DAYS <33 ILY GUYS THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT THANK YOUUUU ENJOY THIS PART :D

word count: 1387 words