chapter 35."Is it a date?"

Hyy

So,on 1 January 2022 Our this book, "ALEXANDER'S WIFE" Will complete 1 year On wattpad. So I was planing to give you all a surprise...

Guess what?😉

Something hot 🔥 🥵 here..

Enjoy.❤

Eva pov.

He lean more till our nose were tangled with each other and lips not even a millimeter away from each other.

Here my heart beat raised to its highest and my eyes followed his gaze which was to my ultra shock on my lips which were put like a pout due to the Squeezing.

His gaze made my lips dry and temperature to rose up. And only one though come to mind at that time before I closed my eyes..

"Is he going to Kiss me?

As i closed my eyes I felt hot breath near my lips making me shiver at the feeling and I closed my eyes even more tightly.

Just after a second I was sure he was going to Kiss I felt him pulling his hand away from my chest and the hand which was holding my chin too left it.

Feeling the missing of touch I opened my eyes only for to be attacked by him with full force. My eyes went wide with my lips sighkty open.

In a swift move he grabbed my hairs in his fist and put his lips on mine. He title his head low to reach my height and catched my lips with his.

Feeling his lips all butterfly come alive and I felt numb. He started to suck on my lips. Taking both my lips in between his he sucked on it and at last left it with a bite.

Entering his tongue inside my mouth only to roam everywhere. His lips were still on mine making me feeling dizzy when he started to push be backward without breaking the kiss.

I don't know what to do, so I just let him do whatever he wanted but the feeling of his lips on mine was too good that I didn't wanted him to leave

My mind was freeze with my eyes again closed and hand on his bare chest. I felt my back touching the bed with him over me. Lips attached to each other and jik sucking the life out of me.

Once he felt satisfied he pulled his tongue out of my mouth only to grab my Lower lips between in his teeths and bite it harder making me moan.

"Ahh..."

I moaned at his dominance and passion. He was kissing me like his life depends on it.

With my lip between his teeths, he bite it and then suck it leaving it with a pop sound. Once he left my lips I opened my eyes only to stare in thr black pitch orbs which was filled with lust and desire which scared me.

The intensity in them was too much to handle. And without giving a chance again to catch my breath he again put his lips on mine getting his dose.

Sucking, biting, licking it he made me put of breath with his intensity. I started to push him to get some breath but he wasn't leaving it. His one hand was on my thighs and other was still grabbing my hairs in a tight grip.