No matter what,I will always be alone

A special chapter and the most important one too

Red Daughter's POV

After taking a shower and getting dressed,I walked out of the room and met Caitlin.She said she was gonna go by train and I could fly.Since it takes train more time than me flying,I got extra time and in that extra time,I'am gonna talk to Barry.I received his message and I insisted we meet at D.E.O.,Just cause I don't want to freak the people out by Barry's.....Giant,metal suit.He agreed with me and now I'am flying to D.E.O.

When I was flying,I always think about absolute beautiful things and well.....I was thinking about Barry.His eyes,his smile,His freaking smile.NO!I was not suppose to think of him this way.He rescued me when I had no one.Gave me a home,everything I needed.Gave me a reason to live.....But the reason was him and I can't help it.I was dangerous when I met him.He was the only one who treated to me like a real person.When someone shows you that much of love and kindness,you have no choice but to fall for him.Can you blame me?Without knowing I reached D.E.O. and when I made a quick stop,I saw Barry but in a heart breaking way.Kara was hugging him and it was a one long hug.Of course he let her.They love each other and they will get back together.According to Barry,Kara broke up with him just so he could be with Mon-El and now Kara didn't have feelings for Mon-El.And now they will get back together.I was always just his side women.I didn't even think to fly to D.E.O.'s roof where Barry was supposed to meet me. 

Barry's POV

I was just getting ready to meet Marley when she sent a message telling we will meet at the D.E.O. roof,which I didn't understand because she hated the D.E.O and now she was telling me to meet her there.However I used my powers to check about the current situation of speedsters, which was easy...... before today.

"Come on....."I muttered to myself.

"Shit"I said punching the air.

I tried soo hard but it wouldn't give the access to me anymore,and I know exactly why.My feelings.I was not supposed to have feelings about R.D. this way.It was part of the job.And now.now I need to talk to her.I can't push my feelings away.After I confess,she will reject me,and I will continue to do my work as normal.Wait....will she reject me?I don't wanna lie,the single thought of that sent chills down my spine.But it was not a big deal right?She will just reject me and I will continue my work.It's no big deal.

I tried again once more,only to be failed.Then I sped out of the speedforce and ran straight to the D.E.O.I made a quick stop and unfortunately,this didn't go unnoticed by Kara.She lifted up her head to see me and Alex did too.As soon as she saw me,she cracked a big grin.She know we are not okay right?Then she walked over to me and hugged me by surprise,which was very unnecessary.I was shocked for a while so I didn't object,but didn't hug back either.Kara who noticed this,slowly broke the hug and looked at me with a confused expression.Then I saw marley,flying to the D.E.O. roof.

"You know we're not okay right?"I asked.Her expressions turned into a frown and she made eye contact with me.

"Barry I..."She trailed off.

"Don't Kara.You don't have to explain anything to me"I said as Alex approached us.My expressions turned soft and I gave her a gentle smile.She smiled back.

"I thought we talked things out at the med bay.When Overgirl and Blitzkrieg almost killed us"Kara said in a stern voice,crossing her arms and getting closer to me.I need to go to Marley and she is ruining the mood.

I just snorted"Well,we didn't okay.We"I said pointing toward my self and her"We are not ok"I snapped

"Why Barry?"She asked her voice broken.

"Because I know you cheated on me"I said dropping my voice as Alex and Kara's eyes widened.Kara's face was filled with fear and Alex's face was filled with betrayal and sympathy.

"No....No...Who-who told you"She asked.

"Mon-El did"I said.

"Barry I'am so.....so....sorry"Kara said.

"It's okay Kara....I....I need time,you know.I can forgive you but I can't promise it will be the same"I said and I sped out.

As soon as I pulled my self out of the emotional wreck,I approached a very sad and slightly angry Marley,who was now standing on the roof,her arms crossed.I stopped behind her and she didn't turned to me.As soon as I saw her I smiled,but she didn't.

"Hey what's up?"I asked trying to light up the mood.She sudden;y turned to me.Her face was filled with hurt,angry,betrayal,sad......damn it was a whole emotional roller-coaster.

"You're late"She snapped coldly.Ok.....Now I'am confused

"Um...."I stuttered.finding the right words.I came here to tell how I feel and she was snapping at me.'Great,just great'I thought myself.

"Bet you didn't have enough time.Probably busy,hugging your EX-GIRLFRIEND"She sarcastically,and she popped that Ex-girlfriend part too much.Oh wow,She saw that.But why is she so angry?

"Marley I didn't..."I said.

"What do you have to say?I need to get to Central city,then I will be no more a burden to you"She said.Why was she like this?Wait,is she jealous?

"Marley....listen"I said sternly.

"Me and Kara,we didn't hug"I said

"Oh yeah,sure seemed like it.You don't need to lie,what you two got back together?"She spat.I didn't get angry,instead I got the urge to explain myself.

"Marley,we didn't,Okay.She hugged me and I didn't.We just talked things out and I said we weren't okay"I said getting close to her.Her expressions softened.It looked like it had a great impact on her.Why did it?I questioned myself.

"Even if we did,why were you so angry"I asked.She looked down and she was nervous but scared at the same time.Then suddenly anger played it's part and she spoke.

"Forget it"She spat and took off.Great.After a long time,I felt......sad.After Kara's break-up my feelings didn't bothered me much.Nothing made and impact on me.With a long sigh I ran off.And that was the time I understood,

No matter what,I will always be along.

Red daughter's POV

Well that explains it,he was not hugging her.She was just trying to make up with him.But.....well I scold him pretty badly,But what am I supposed to do?He was literally asking if I was jealous and I couldn't just admit my feelings to him.But I hurt him pretty badly.All he done was trying help me.I need to go check on him.I quickly changed my direction and went to the DEO

Of course he wasn't there,he was the god of speed after all.I let out a huge sigh and a tear rolled down my cheek.This maybe...........frankly,the last time we see each other and I ended it up in a bad way.I was supposed to express my feelings for him.But now I screwed it up.

Soon after,I started my journey to the Central city.But I can't get this one thing out of my head,

Will we meet again?