☾109

I'm in love with you and all these
little things

"My baby says she wanna dance with a ghost- ugh Markie please clean up after yourself

"My baby says she wanna dance with a ghost- ugh Markie please clean up after yourself." Yeonhee said to the boy as she entered the room, he was laying on his bed entranced by some video he was watching. "You're so messy sometimes."

It was around 3pm when he came back from his very early schedules, just relaxing for the rest of the day thankfully.

His eyes didn't leave the screen as the girl lightly kicked the clothes on the ground to the side, setting down the snacks as he hummed.

"Yeah, I will." He murmured, hardly really listening as she rolled her eyes and tugged the hair tie out of her hair as her head was starting to hurt. Mark was laughing at whatever he was watching, his nose scrunching up the slightest.

He's so cute
Yeonhee's gaze moved from him to the messy ground.
It's a good thing he's cute

She leant down to grab one of the T-shirts he had thrown off without caring where it went and she threw it at him, directly hitting his face that blocked his vision from his phone.

"Wha- yo, dude what's that for?" He picked the  T-shirt up from his face to look at the girl with confusion.
"Do you see the floor?" She questioned and he briefly glanced at it and nodded. "Then...come help me tidy it."

Mark sighed, reluctantly turning his phone off and putting it down to sit up on his bed and run his fingers through his hair as he looked at the mess of his room.

In his defence, he was so busy that he was barely home that much and if he was then he had no energy to tidy or was in too much pain to move his muscles more.

Honestly she did most of it as he took the clothes needing to be washed and while he was doing that, she started to hang up his clothes on the empty hangers.

He returned, arms stretched out as he yawned while subconsciously moving towards her as she had her back turned to him to face his wardrobe instead.

His arms found themselves enveloping around her, his cheek resting against the side of her head.
"Thank you." Pressing a kiss to her cheek, then again when he noticed her smiling. "I really appreciate you."

"It's okay Marker. Whatever would you do without me?" She teased, turning around as she went to say something but her eyes caught sight of movement outside the window- snow.

Her face lit up, eyes widening as she hurried to the window.
"Oh my god broski." She breathed out, Mark turning around confusedly. "It's snowing- look look, it's actually snowing!"

Simp squad

Hyunjae: You know
I'm literally like Mark and Yeonhee's child
I lay in between them when they're cuddling