PROLOGUE

Her gaze fixated to the mirror attached to dressing table was beginning to blurry as her mother's words from earlier reverberated against her ears once again.

"People look at everything! They take everything into consideration! If you're so obsessed about Parda then do it after marriage!"

Despite trying she couldn't stop the tears pooling in her eyes from streaming down.

"You need to walk together with the world—Why do you always have to be so extreme? The world is going to shun you if you continue this way. We are only saying this for your benefit."

Her lips quivered on recalling Dad's comments, causing a sharp gasp to escape which she had to bite down.

'Look, how pretty you look with you hair down. There wasn't a gathering when everyone didn't stop to compliment on how pretty you looked. You were the prettiest girl in the room because of how beautifully you carried yourself—but now! No one is going to spare a second glance at you! No one is going to find you pretty with that thing on your head. It's going to be just like Dad said—You're going to be ostracised and become one of those rejected people who nobody wishes to associate with.'

A voice whispered from within her and her fingers brushing through her long silky locks halted midway.

With a gulp, she rubbed away her tears and began to tie her hair in a bun.

'The One whom I have submitted my soul to and sacrificed my desires to earn His pleasure is going to become enough for me. And He is never going to let me be disgraced in front of this world. InshaAllah He is going to honour me and uplift me in this world and in the next—And InshaAllah I will be standing with my held high that day.'

Tears continued to drip down her cheeks as she thought this to herself; however like every time, this time too they didn't escape the notice of Ash-Shaheed (The Witness).

Assalamualaikum wa rehmatullahi wa baraktuhu!!!😆❤️❤️
What did you guys think of the intro chapter? 😅Hope you guys liked it InshaAllah🥰Don't forget to vote if you did🥰❤️