Zoë Nightshade Monthly Fan-art Competition

Have YOU ever created a fan-art that you feel deserve a prize or recognition? Or maybe you saw one on social media that you felt was AmaZhang?

Well, not to worry, 'cause you'll get your opportunity right here!

In honor of a great, fallen hero, we are pleased to announce the monthly ZOË NIGHTSHADE FAN-ART COMPETITION.

Each month, we'll review all submissions and select one that made us cry the most, laugh so dam hard or sink in misery because they're not real, to win the prize.

Follow the given steps to participate~
- Create a new book with your submissions being the chapters.
- Publish it and copy it's link.
- Private message us with the following details:

-Your Wattpad name
-Whether or not the fan art is yours.
-If it was not yours, where you found it. (Along with it's link)
-Link of the fanart on Wattpad (the story you published).

Conditions:-
-Max 2 fan-arts per submission.
- If you are found to have plagiarized from another person, claiming it as your own, you will be disqualified.
-Digital art and hand drawn are accepted.
- If full details(as given above 👆 ) are not enclosed, you will be disqualified.
- Please don't send us classics that everyone has already seen such as 👇🏽

Prizes First Prize: mention in magazine + fanart release in the next edition + story review(if you have written a fanfic)/ a private Percy(or any other character) x y/n one shot {kid-friendly} 😉

Prizes
First Prize: mention in magazine + fanart release in the next edition + story review(if you have written a fanfic)/ a private Percy(or any other character) x y/n one shot {kid-friendly} 😉

Second Prize: mention in magazine+ fanart release in the next edition

⭐️ Last date for entry: 25 January 2022 ⭐️

We accept all topics. It does NOT only include Zoë Nightshade fanarts. We just decided to honor her in the competition.

How the winner will be decided-

The members of this magazine (currently 3) will mark the pictures on a range of 1 to 10 under 2 criteria. They are -

Image creativity - How much rare image you find. If the drawing is your own, you have a chance get really nice points in this section.

Image meaning - It is about the meaning of the image. A deep image gets more points. Suppose you draw a solo image of Percy Jackson standing with someone dying in his arms, well you get a lot of points. On the other hand if it is a solo image of Percy or any other people and the image doesn't have a meaning, the chances of high points will be low.

P.S : If you have won this month's competition, You May NOT resubmit the same entries next month. You may submit different entries.

Looking forward to seeing your submissions!

-Crew of PJO_Magazines