Venom

Tony shook his head in disapproval pointing at Peter saying, "I want that watch back, and for your ass to go right into jail."

Nat tapped Tony's shoulder and said, "Can we at least give him a chance to explain.... please."

Tony sighed and turned to whisper to her so Peter couldn't hear, "We don't know if this truth serum even works. It's been in the works for years, still has a lot of flaws, kid."

She gave him the puppy eyes and pleaded, "Please, for me?"

He groaned and said, "You're lucky Pepper likes you a lot."

She smiled knowing that he did too. She waived at Peter to follow her. He quickly followed behind and said, "Nat."

She came to a sudden stop as he almost crashed into her as she turned around to look at him. She said, "Yes?"

He said with sadness in his eyes, "You really don't remember me?"

Her face dropped everything in her wanted to make him feel better. She couldn't stand seeing this look on his face, she felt defeated. She shook her head and said softly, "No... I'm sorry."

She turned back around as she could feel her heart beating quickly and her eyes began to water not understanding why. 

She sniffled slightly as she proceeded to guide Peter into an interrogating room. 

He muttered, "Wow, he really does have a room for everything."

She laughed slightly at his commentary as she guided him to sit. He sat down in the chair that had straps on them, he couldn't help but laugh a bit. 

She looked at him strangely as he chuckled, "Kinky."

She tried to keep a straight face not wanting to feed into the feelings he was making her feel. She shook her head in disapproval as he strapped his arms onto the chair. Tony tapped at the door waiting for Nat to walk over. 

She opened the door and said, "What?"

He shrugged and said, "I think I should do the questions, kid. I don't want this to come in between-"

She shook her head and said, "No, I have to do this. I can't explain it, but I just feel like I need to be the one to do so."

He let out an exasperating, "Fine, but I'll be in the viewing room if you need me."

She nodded as he handed her the truth serum and a syringe. She walked over as she rolled her sleeves up and threw on a lab coat waiting for her on a rack. She tied her hair back as she adjusted her golden glasses. Peter watched her with sad eyes, wishing he could tell her how gorgeous she looked in a lab coat. Wishing he could just pick her up onto the table and just kiss her. He had missed her. 

She turned around to him as she injected the syringe into the bottle of the serum collecting the bit she needed to inject Peter. 

He looked at her with wide eyes and asked, "Please, tell me you know what you're doing."

She looked down at him and said, "Of course... not."

Before he had time to interject, she had already injected him in the neck with the serum. He felt a sudden burning sensation until it passed and he felt extremely relaxed and chilled out. 

Nat sat down in the chair in front of him taking the gloves off her hands. She let her hair down letting a piece of hair fall in front of her face. 

He stumbled out, "God, you're gorgeous."

She smiled and looked back at the double way mirror where Tony was and said, "I think it kicked in."

She asked the simples question, "What's your name?"