Chapter 68: USJ Incident (3)

2000 DMG!

Neji honestly didn't know what to make out of this. 2000 damage sounds a lot, but what is the HP of the Nomus? His Observe couldn't see that, so the damage shown is just for decorations at this point.

'...Unless the system changes some things upon reaching level 100.'

The System did say its power is somewhat dependent on Neji's own. Either way, Neji stopped thinking about this.

The Nomu his Spear Ki had penetrated was thrown away from Aizawa's back, his brain splattered on the floor.

The good thing was the Spear Ki was enough to damage the Nomu, who is supposed to have multiple absorption quirks. But it doesn't seem to have any cut or penetration absorption quirks. 

The bad thing? The creature's brain had started healing the next second it was damaged, and by now, after 3 seconds have passed, its brain was back in shape. So even if the damage Neji did was a lot, it was reversed in seconds.

Neji slowly descended to the ground, in front of Aizawa's broken body, lying a few meters far from Shigaraki and Nomu. 

"You…"

Aizawa stared at Neji with half-closed eyes.

"Get... away from here… it's dangerous."

His voice was shaky and cracked, but he sounded concerned which caused Neji to smile a bit. It's not every day people care for you without any reason, more so on their deathbed.

"I would be fine, worry about yourself."

"Listen to me-"

Neji grabbed Aizawa using his Telekinesis and dropped him in a corner of the huge hall, where villains weren't present. 

Ignoring Aizawa's grunts, he gave Shigaraki a glance. While the beak-mouthed Nomu was on the floor, the flat-jawed Nomu was standing beside Shigaraki. It wasn't moving. Neji knew why. Shigaraki found the idea of using two Nomus on a student inadequate; he was, after all, still immature currently. 

Neji then turned to the Nomu with a beak-like mouth. If Shigaraki was underestimating him, he would gladly take the treat and finish one of the Nomus first. 

Neji tightened his grip around his spear, his knuckles widened, and he dashed towards the Nomu.

[Spear Proficiency: 43.5%]

Like the [FPS Games Proficiency] from before, Neji gets a Proficiency Percentage as long as it's a weapon or a game. He achieved 43.5% Mastery on this weapon after a mere 3 months of training. This was one of the times when his system actually worked like The Gamer System. 

The head of the spear shone brightly in golden light, the colour matching his shockwaves, and he thrust his spear forward at the Nomu. 

The spear moved towards Nomu's chest in a rapid motion, the Nomu raised its arms to grab the weapon, it couldn't see the attack because of the ring, but it could sense it. However from beside Neji golden light gleamed and exactly 7 spears of golden energy formed and hurried at the Nomu as well.

Nomu successfully grabbed the actual spear with its large hands, however, the spears that were forged from Ki penetrated his body as if tofu causing the creature to cry in a strange voice. The forged spears vanished in thin air, leaving holes in the creature's body that started to heal visibly.