☀︎︎ 𝟸𝟹 ☀︎︎

New chapters are coming out faster!!
I also really want to thank the people who recommend my books, especially on TikTok.
Someone named h0se0eoksshawty had a video blow up with my book and I couldn't thank them enough. They actually reached out to me, but their account was banned :,(. ANYWAYS thank you guys!!!
~

 ANYWAYS thank you guys!!! ~

~

It's been over a week since I've last seen Jimin. After our second night together, we've had busy schedules since (and by "we've" I mean just him). He's been out doing his things with work, making new music as an artist would.

On the other hand, I've stayed home most of the time. I've had a few outings here and there, most of them with Hobi or Sooyun. Hobi and I have grown close to each other, he's like my best friend now. He's honestly one of the sweetest and funniest guys I've ever met. He always manages to make me laugh and makes me feel like a normal human being.

Luckily for me, he doesn't budge me to talk about my personal life, that being Jimin. He knows a few more details about us than the others, but he doesn't share it with anyone, he doesn't even mention anything to Jimin. He's someone I can definitely feel I can trust and talk to him about anything. I've learned a lot of new things about him as well. He and Yoongi are very close, he has a dog named Mickey, he likes collecting these figures and loves to shop. I mean he does have some great fashion sense if you ask me, probably if you asked anyone to be honest.

I've finally been able to catch up with Sooyun. I got the chance to ask her about Taehyung since they're always, and I mean always, around each other. She would get shy when talking about him, making it pretty obvious she had some type of thing going on.

~

"So what's up with you and Taehyung?" I cocked a brow, leaning over the couch to look at Sooyun who was sitting by the island in the kitchen. She quickly looked up from her phone, which she held in her hand. She smiled, standing up from her chair while leaving her phone on the table.

"I've been waiting for you to ask that. I have much to tell you my friend." she sits next to me, looking super excited to tell me this new and exciting information.

I turn to her, both of our legs crossed as we face each other. I look at her, waiting for her to talk, the anticipation already kicking in.

"We've been hanging out a lot recently. At least every other day, and it's been some of the greatest days I've had in a while." she begins, her eyes already lighting up as she talks about her days with him. She looks at me with a bigger smile, taking in a deep breath to continue.

"It all started the day we went to that restaurant altogether. We talked briefly but I didn't think much of it till I got his number. He texted me, and I almost completely forgot I gave it to him. I, of course, texted him back. We began to talk a lot more than expected. He asked me to hang out with him one day, and I agreed to go with him. We went on a walk through the park, and he brought his camera." her smile just began to beam even more.