Chapter 33

"better an oops than a what if"

_______________________________________

'Well you can show it up your ass' I said and hung up the phone. With a sigh I turned my head back to my books. Already ready in my black wide leg trousers and strapless red lace body. On top I decided to go with a simple black blazer. Red Jimmy Choo heels with a bow are my guilty pleasure. With my sister we both own every color and we are exchanging it between us and sometimes even with our mother.

'What did you say?' my mom's heels were making a sound on her way to the kitchen right behind me. I scrunched my nose and kept doing chemical formulas.

'Uh, just some mobile ads on some socks or some shit' I said and my mom laughed but then suddenly stopped.

'Language, young lady' she said and I looked at her and rolled my eyes. She smiled and looked behind me. I was about to turn around to follow her gaze but someone wrapped their hands around me.

'Well, hello' I laughed and wrapped my hands around his and snuggled with my back to his chest and laid my head on his shoulder. I breathed in his scent and closed my eyes for a while and let myself get lost in him. His scent never stopped to amaze me. Woody scent with a subtle undertone of cigarettes. I frowned and looked at him.

'You smoke?' I asked and he shrugged.

'Just sometimes. Should we go?' he said and I nodded with a gentle smile. I hugged his arm and stood up.

'Where are you guys heading?' my mom asked and I rested my chin on Alexander's shoulder and looked at him. He kissed the top of my head and answered my mom.

'To my friend's restaurant' he said and shot me a quick look before looking back at my mom with a smile. Sebastian or Fabian? Or maybe someone else I don't know?

'Oh, well have fun you two!' she squealed and with a smile on both of our lips we got into the car and in a little while we were parking in front of a vintage small restaurant. I looked around. The neighborhood seemed quiet and welcoming. It was in a part of town I have never been to.

As soon as we walked inside a wave of warmth and smell of good food and people chattering flew over me. Everything seemed comfortable and cozy. The restaurant was decorated in cocoa brown wood and warm colors that made it seemed like you had been there already.

'Alex! Olivia! Welcome!' Sebastian shouted at us and before I knew it he hugged Alexander and then me. He wore white apron underneath it black shirt and black jeans. His hair was messy and smile made his face look more childlike.

'What are you two lovebirds doing here?' he asked and glanced at our hands between us. Alex pulled me closer to his side and I let go of his hand and hugged his waist, placing my head on the side of his torso. Smiling at Sebastian Alexander answered.

'I wanted to take Olivia on a date and thought that your restaurant might be a great place. But of course if you don't want us here we can always leave' he said and took a step back with me and pointed to the door. Sebastian rolled his eyes with a smile.

'Sure, you can leave but you will no where eat better Italian pizza' he said. I smiled at them. Everybody could see that they were really close friends for a long time by the way they joked. Sebastian led us to our seats in the corner of the restaurant. It was private and intimate. A candle was lit in the middle next to a vase full of purple tulips and white roses. They were fresh and the color combination fitted the place just right.

'Here are your menus and someone will be here in a few' Sebastian said with a smile and I opened the menu. As I read through the foods I glanced at Alexander who was looking at me with the menu opened in his hands and a grin spread all over his face.

'What?' I asked with a small laugh. He shook his head.

'What did you pick?' he asked and I had the slightest suspicion that it was not what he wanted to say but I let it go.

'Gnocchi with mushroom sauce and you?' I asked and a small rumble escaped my stomach.

'Lasagne.'

A young waiter came by and took our order. While waiting for our food to come we made small talk. With Alexander I felt relaxed and simply happy. Our conversations weren't forced or hard to make because we always had something to talk about even the most random things. Our food came with a bottle of wine which we didn't order and the waiter explained to us that it was on the House. We smiled knowing it was Sebastian.

I moaned with food in my mouth. It was delicious. It looked and tasted delicious. Appetizing. Alexander watched me with excitement in his eyes.

'What?' I asked and took another bite. This food was orgasming.

'Nothing. Just that you're cute when you make those little moans while eating' he said with amusement written all over his face. I laughed and sipped my wine. We chatted for a few more hours in which Sebastian joined us for a couple of minutes. I found out that these two men have a long history.

They became friends when they were little kids in nursery school. I asked them how they remember that and they said that apparently their moms told them. They were big friends from then. In primary school Fabian joined them. They said that he was the one piece that was missing between them. From then it was the three of them. Inseparable.

As they were growing older they were also bonding more around a lot of things. But after they went to college they kind of grew apart. Alexander medicine, Sebastian as chef and Fabian went to the military. That explains a lot his posture and facial expressions. After they finished their colleges Sebastian and Alexander reunited and waited for Fabian to come back from his mission in Afghanistan. From then they try to have 'boys nights' and be more with each other. I think these two consecrated Alexander into the whole dominant/submissive thing but I didn't say anything.

Shortly after 9 pm we left Sebastian and the restaurant behind and left for Alexander's penthouse. We sat behind the kitchen counter and Alexander opened for us a bottle of red wine. We laughed and laughed and laughed for minutes or hours. Who know? Because with this man time slows down.

'Olivia' his features hardened as he said my name. My smile fell down and I straightened my spine. I felt something bad was about to happen but my face showed no emotions.

'Yes?' I tried my hardest to keep my voice cool.

'I want you to set your safe word. But not only for sex but for everything. Any conversation or anything I do when you say it I will immediately stop anything I am doing or saying' he said and my breath quickened.

'Let me think. What should the word represent? Something I like or dislike?' I asked him and leaned my head to my right palm.

'Preferably something you like it will better stick to your mind but something you hate is a mood killer so maybe that. Anything you feel comfortable with' he said and bent closer to me. His legs were on each side of my legs. His hands caressed the sides of my thighs.

'I love daisies and I hate cinnamon. So I'll go with cinnamon if that's okay with you?' I asked and he smiled, softly.

'Anything you want, baby' I smiled and kissed him. Just a small and innocent kiss and I pulled away and Alexander groaned. I pulled away just a little and leaned my forehead to his. Looking into his eyes. My right hand caressed the side of his face and my thumb gently rubbed his bottom lip.He smirked and squeezed my thighs.

'Alexander?' I asked, definitely sounding a little breathless. My cheeks blushed on the sound of my voice but I didn't mind. Not in front of Alexander.

'Yes, baby?' he said and lucky me, he sounded breathless too.

'Show me,' it's all I said.

'What do you want me to show you?' he asked but he knew what I was asking for. He just wanted me to ask him. Use my words.

'I want you to show me how it would be like if I was your submissive' I said. My neck and cheeks were burning. So was my desire in my core. I tried shifting in my seat and Alexander chuckled. His hands kept me in place.

'You have ten minutes to get ready. Strip down to your underwear, kneel in front of my bed. Keep your head down and hands on your thighs, palms up so I can see them. Braid your hair or put it in a low ponytail. Do you understand?' he said and tilted my chin up so I was looking into his eyes.

'Yes, sir'