Warning & Teaser

Copyright © 2019 Molly Doyle All rights reserved.
COPYRIGHT: This story, "Dominant Desires" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (I.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Molly Doyle) and any unauthorized copying, plot taking, character taking, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. 

*

This is an Erotic/Romance novel.

Dominant Desires is being PUBLISHED!
It will be available to purchase in paperback & ebook.
Release date will be announced soon.

 TEASER

The walls are a dark shade of red, the carpet and ceiling a solid black. There's a faint scent of leather and polish in the air, presenting an erotic, seductive vibe. One wall is full of mirrors, reminding me of a dance studio, and the lighting is dim. Equipment is spread out on racks, and hangs from the walls. There's intimidating gear in what feels like every direction. It's simply endless.

Being in here leaves me with a rush.

Adrenaline.

The chills travel down my spine. This is unfamiliar territory for me, and as unsettled as I am, wetness pools between my legs.

My mind draws a blank once I spot the king-sized bed. He has surely taken his past Subs in here. Cringing, I swallow hard. There's also a X-shaped platform against a wall. What could that possibly be used for? My thoughts begin to race, and my breathing picks up.

The sound of the door closing catches me off guard. There's no escaping this now. There's no escaping him.

He stands close, taking a strand of my damp hair between his fingers. Nervously looking away from his face, my gaze trails down to the sweatpants that are hung low on his hips.

It's apparent that he's in his element as he presses his nose to my hair, breathing in the scent.

"Your hair smells wonderful." He steps back. "Undress."

My nightgown and panties fall soundlessly to the carpet.

Taking in the sight of my naked body, he nods in approval. "Good girl. Get down on your knees for me."

"Yes, Sir."

Immediately, I obey, kneeling on one knee and then the other.

"Tell me who you belong to."

Jaxon walks behind me, until he's completely out of my sight. He circles around me, as if he's a dangerous predator hunting his prey, and in this moment, I am his.

"Now," he sharply commands.

A feeling of warmth washes over me. Leaning forward, I adjust myself on my hands and knees.

"You."

He brings his palm down hard on my ass, an involuntary moan escaping me.

Wrapping my hair around his wrist, he gives a good tug. "Try that again," he cruelly says.

"I belong to you, Sir."

This is Jaxon Edwards behind closed doors. This is his secret lifestyle, and now, it's mine. There is no more wondering about what it will truly be like to be with this man. This is it. This is the start of our six-month relationship as Dominant and Submissive.

"I cannot describe the feeling you've given me. Having you so utterly vulnerable and at my will, it's more than satisfying." He moves around me and leans down to my level. "Close your eyes."

I obey.

Suddenly, the room becomes silent, until I hear a drawer slide open. Without any warning, something soft presses against my eyes, completely blocking out the light.

A blindfold.

"I'm going to bondage you. You will be unable to move on your own. Place your hands behind your back."

Shock settles in and I can't find it in me to move a muscle.

He smacks my ass. "Now," Jaxon growls, impatient.

And I do as I'm told.

My arms and legs are bound, a restraint extending down my back, somehow connecting my wrists and ankles together. It secures them tight, ensuring my head is pulled back.

I am as powerless as one could be.

He lightly traces my nipples, and they harden from his touch. Abruptly, there's a sharp pinching sensation. Inhaling a long, deep breath through my nose, the other side follows. There's a slight tug, and I'm stunned to feel pleasure course through me.

I moan, squirming on my knees.

"Do you want my cock, Sasha?"

"Yes."

"Beg for it."

"Please."

"Louder," he urges.

"Please!"

"No," he denies me. "Not good enough."

"Please, Sir," I loudly moan. "I want you."

"Try again."

"Please, fuck me! Please! I need to feel you buried inside me. Please, Sir."

"Good girl." Something smooth presses against my lips, and up my face, and I finally realize what it is. "This will be yours, soon."

Jaxon pushes me forward until the side of my face is pressed into the carpet. This leaves my ass up in the air, and pulls the restraints tight, leaving me supported on my knees and the side of my face. If only I could see what I looked like in this very moment.

He rubs the tip of his cock against my slick folds, and rotates around, pushing himself up and down the wet slit of my sex. Holding onto my feet, he enters me in one, forceful thrust.

Within seconds he's pounding into me.

Relentlessly.

Showing not even the slightest bit of mercy. 

*

Follow me on Instagram @realmollydoyle for updates!