Psst... Announcement Part Four

Dear Readers, 

Firstly I want to thank you for all reading my story. There have been so many comments and kind words that have come from many readers. I can't help but feel so complimented by so many people, honestly your support has been amazing and at times I find tears of joy coming to my eyes. Honestly, I haven't expected so much support. 

As you can imagine this book is coming to an end. There are only a few more chapters and I promise that they will give the proper closure to the story and characters in this book. Honestly, some may be disappointed with the ending but it will be in tune with who Louise/Loretta is. I will look forward to hearing your thoughts. 

With that I will be focusing my energy on complete the Mallaper's and 30 days which will be my next book that I have already started. I will also be uploading a new story after this book has been completed and again it will be a werewolf story but it will be something completely different. Honestly I am really excited about my new stories and I hope that you will continue to read them. 

I hope you will continue to read, like and comment. I hope that if you have liked this story you will check out my other books and maybe even give me a follow. If you don't feel comfortable commenting, please drop me a private message and I will get back you as soon as I can. 

Also if you have any questions about the story or characters, feel free to drop a comment here. I do try to answer as many as I can. Lately I have struggled due to being unwell with COVID but I am coming out of the other side of it. 

With that thought, I hope you are all being careful and looking after yourselves whether that be emotionally or physically. I want to wish you all a Happy Holidays and I hope you get the chance to spend time with your families and loved ones. 

There will be some updates over Christmas, so I look forward to hearing from you. 

All my love

Cam xo