Chapter 6

Abel's POV

I sat in my well furnished office, staring down at the busy city through my glass office walls.

I twirl my pencil in a daze, thinking back to last night when Taylor kicked me out of her house after I had gone to see her, after the wedding ceremony.

The torn look on her face was a torture to my heart.

If only I could turn back the hands of time and talk some sense into my old man, if only he had given me an early warning before making such a stupid decision, then all this wouldn't have happened.

Now i'm stuck with the girl I hate the most in the world, and the woman I love hates me now.

But I won't let this nightmare go on.

Celine must think she have won, she must think that marrying me was all she needed to do to get me trapped in her God forsaking love fantasy.

But I am going to make her see reality, I am going to make her realize that marrying me is the worst mistake she has ever made and then I am going to prove to Taylor that all these was a big misunderstanding and I still want to be with her.

I will get rid of Celine and win my woman back.

The sudden knock on my door pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Come in"

Ethan Travin walked in, he is one of my very efficient walker, a man I could trust my company to without blinking an eye.

He had a playful smile on his face as usual as he greeted cheerfully "morning boss, I brought some documents that needs your signature since boss JC left without signing them"

He place them gently on the table before me.

"Taylor was suppose to bring me these documents. what changed?" I asked, although I already know the answer to that, everyone in the company knows the answer to that.

"Well" Ethan scratch his head nervously "she said she has a lot of paper work to take care of, so she asked me to bring these to you instead"

I sighed sadly "she's avoiding me, isn't she?"

"of course she is boss. I mean she left for Hong Kong expecting that you would propose to her on her return, but she came back to find you already getting married to someone else. That's a huge blow to the heart"

He was right. I have indeed created a cut at her heart, and this was all because of my dad's foolish decisions.

And it's all Celine's fault.

I signed the documents quickly and handed them to Ethan, wanting to be alone as soon as possible.

I couldn't go on thinking about how much I've hurt Tay, I should focus on making things right.

"Thanks boss" Ethan took the documents and was about to walk out.

"Ethan" I called and he halted in his steps and looked at me.

"Yes boss?"

"You'll be at the party tonight, won't you?"

He scratch his head again, he always does that when he's nervous.

"Do I really have to?"

"You should be there Ethan, I'll be expecting you"

He sighed in defeat, knowing that my tone suggested no questioning.

He hates parties because of the amount of ladies who clings to him. His good looks were to blame for that, not to speak of his great sense of humor. That talent of his got us many investors in the past.