Chapter 5

- ABBY, ITS RUNES! I'M VERY FAMILIAR WITH IT! I USED TO STUDY IT BEFORE I DIED!

"Runes? Ho... That's amazing. Mind teaching me?"

- IT'LL BE HARD BUT SURE IF ITS FOR OUR CALE!

'Our Cale' he frowned at Glutton.

- It is indeed hard, but Cale is smart he can handle it.

"Whatever. Let's go to the dragon first."

- Are you going to kill it?

"No, I'm weak."

- THEN ARE YOU GOING TO TAME IT?

"Are you crazy? Why would I tame a dragon?" Cale scoffed at the two. He admire dragons. Cale believed that dragons are the most mighty creature ever since he was a kid. No, he had never encountered one, and never thought he would ever. Everyone knows that there are only around 20 dragons in the continent. Therefore meeting one, is a rare opportunity. He would never want to tame one either.

"How long can my body handle it?" Cale asked Abby as he climb his way down thru the window, struggling a bit. Cale never have done this ridiculous stunt before, he heaved out a exhausted sigh as he would have never thought the day that he would be using a window as a door would come.

Cale placed his foot on a tube, making sure it's strong enough to hold his weight. "Fuck," Cale mumbled and stepped on the tube, carefully, surely. It wasn't that high, but high enough to have another bruise when you land on your butt.

And he did. Cale's foot slipped as he reached out on a railing, letting out a yelp. He landed on the bushes with a soft 'thud' and groaned in pain. His injuries from the black haired punk is not even near healed at all. But here he is, gaining another bruise.

Cale slapped the dirt away on his newly acquired cape with his hand. His butt was in pain and there's a fresh bruise on his wrist from landing in a wrong position.

- POOR CALE.

Glutton sympathetically said.

- On the right side of this village there's a villa at the bottom of the mountain, Cale. I think it's imprisoned in a mountain cave. Be careful!

Cale pulled his hood up to his head and sneakily followed Abby's instructions and Glutton's complains on how poor the dragon is.

He reached his destination and spotted around 10 men dressed in silver armor with the family crest on their chest. One person crossed his mind, there's only one person who would dare do such things such as imprisoning a dragon.

"Venion Stan," Cale said under his breath as he let out a scoff. It was unbelievable.

Cale approached them slowly and in a one swift motion, ice started to crawl from their toes up to their head.

"WHAT THE-" One of them shouted alarming the other guards, some tried to run away but it was too late for them, Cale already has their lives on his hands. Cale closed his hand and ice spread all over the guard's body in just a few seconds.

"So noisy."

White air left Cale's mouth. His hands felt cold but the rest of his body were warm. He smiled. The old man really gave him a useful cape. He should reward him properly, he thought.

"WHY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" A man covered in blood screamed at Cale as he entered the cave.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO'S MY BOSS?!" The man smirked and grabbed  the purple Magic crystal ball behind him.

"IF THIS DETECTS YOUR MANA I'M GOING TO EXPLODE WITH THIS CAVE AND YOU'RE GOING TO DIE WITH ME!" The guy was truly a maniac. He smiled at the thought he won, but a cold sensation started creeping on his feet up to his neck. It was suffocating him.

"W-what-" he looked at the the brown eyes glowing red Infront of him.

Cale smirked at the mage, "Who says I have mana?"

The mage's head exploded as Cale suffocate him with his ice. Blood and bits of his remains splattered. Cale block it swiftly with his ice.

Cale bent down at the mage's remains and took the key hanging on the guy's robe. He frowned at his surrounding, blood and body parts were everywhere.

It was a very ugly sight he wasn't used to. He checked every cell expecting a scary looking dragon, then on the very back of the cave, there he found the tiny sleeping dragon who will cause a mana explosion in a few days.

It was covered it cuts and blood. Very unsightly for a great creature. "Just what the hell happened." Cale said in a low voice.

The dragon slowly opened his eyes, not moving from his curled position, then met Cale's brown orbs. Fear filled the dragon's round blue eyes.

"Hey..." Cale called as he thrust the key and open the giant cage. He crouched down to pick up the tiny dragon. It quivered in his embrace. Cale's heart ache.

"Let's  destroy this place, shall we?"