HAINTANI BROTHER x MEGUMI!FEM. READER

Jujutsu Kaisen x Tokyo Revengers

Requested by: Riyin_ai

It was finally the day of the fight. Sadly, Emma was brutally hit on the head by a running motorcycle right after her, Takemichi, Inui and Mikey went to visit Shinichiro's grave. But what happened next was when Izana Kurokawa made his appearence and both Inui and Mikey were not having it.

Mikey ordered Takemichi in taking Emma away from the area and everything went too fast.

But what Emma see had scared her to death. Just as when she and Takemichi got out of the area she has been seeing these weird like creatures lurking around the cemetary, but didn't even wanted to talk about it in the first place.

But 'that' creature somehow just saved her life as the blow on her head didn't cause too much of an impact. But it did cause her be unconcious.

Safe to say was that Sano Emma survived.

But both Mikey and Draken weren't having it. Yes, the blond girl survived but Draken was also mad at her brother, Mikey, for not protecting her. He couldn't even think straight when he punched the.living shit out of best friend. He almost lost the love of his life.

The two friends were just not having it.

"You sure you'll be okay?" Asked the ravenette as she tied the end of Ran's braid. The two toned haired male hummed at the end process and thank the girl with his lovely smile.

"Thank you, beautiful~" Ran cooed as he pecked his girlfriend's cheek. Rindou watched this and let out a huff of annoyance.

"You know, we should ask you that y'know.." Rindou pointed out at the female's recent question.

"Hm, what makes you say that?"

"Love, you're fighting off against curses and we can't even see them unless we're in an actual crisis." Rindou explained.

"--Which we won't cause we're the Haitani brothers!" Ran added and (Y/n) let out a sigh and bonked the male's head.

"Don't start jinxing yourself. Strong or not, there will always be a crisis where you can't deal it yourself," The girl said and gave Rindou his glasses that was just hanging on her head.

"You two literally raided out some of Toman's strongest you know. That's a big no from me," (Y/n) hummed and felt a vibration from her pocket uniform. She pulls out her phone amd checks the message and deadpanned when her one and only teacher, Gojo Satoru sent her and her friends to a mission.

"A mission?" Rindou asked and (Y/n) nodded her head.

"I'll be back. Don't come to me limping, I'm looking at you Ran." The girl pointed to her braided hair boyfriend who just sent her a teasing grin.

"No promises, Angel~"

But little did the two know that they did jinxed their word. Beating up both Angry and Hakkai. Ran sent down an impact to the young Shiba with his baton and that had snapped Angry. His blue eyes tearing up as he let out a sob.

"Stop! That's unfair!" Angry shouted, but that only fell into deaf ears as Ran sent out another hit to Hakkai with baton.

But Ran soonly stopped when he heard a cracked sob. Both him and Rindou then turned around to see a crying Angry.

"Pwease stop this awready you dummies! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeh" The blue haired boy sobbed and the rwo Haitanis sweatdropped.

"....Uh... Are you serious..?"