🎅🎄️Special: Marry Christmas 🎄️🎅

Maybe it's a little too late because I've rarely made up this story lately because I've been busy celebrating Christmas with my family. Merry Christmas to all my dear and beloved readers, may you always be healthy and enjoy the special story from 'Please Take Me With You!'
________________________________________

You are sitting on the roof of your palace watching the snow fall from the sky. Without you realizing, you have been in another world for almost a year. You also know that today is Christmas day, how do you know that? You know it from the calendar and notifications on your smartphone.

You really want to celebrate Christmas but you remember that the world you are in now does not know what Christmas is and neither do your subordinates. They just assume that today is a normal day where the sky turns cold and snowy. The reason they don't know about Christmas day is because of the gods they worship are different from the gods you worship in the real world.

You really miss your family and friends in the real world after you remember how you always spent your time with your family and friends on Christmas day. You will often be with your family and friends to shopping, exchange gifts, eat a variety of cakes, play games in the arcade, play snowball while making snowmen watch movies in the cinema and help your mom and dad decorate their house while eating the cookies your mom made. Also, the thing you like most on Christmas day is a lot of items that you like have been discounted in the every mall and there is a lot of exciting missions and gifts that are in your video game.

You know that this time you won't be able to enjoy Christmas anymore since your subordinates don't know anything about Christmas day. You just stare at the sky where the snow is falling with a sad feeling. A few minutes later, you are startled by the voice of someone calling you from behind. You immediately looked behind you where Ethan was smiling softly at you.

"Your Majesty, what is Your Majesty doing on this roof alone?"

You just sigh and stare back at the clouds.

"I was just feeling bored, so I went over this roof to get rid of my boredom."

You feel a winter coat being placed on your body. You immediately look over at Ethan and find him staring at you with a sad look while holding your shoulder gently.

"If that is the case, will Your Majesty come with me to the town?"

You just nod your head slowly and get up from your seat with the help of Ethan. Once you both arrive, Ethan takes you into a store that sells all sorts of things. You look at the store in awe and accidentally see a counter selling various types of watches. When you see Ethan leave you to go to the counter he likes, you immediately go to the counter you saw earlier.

"Welcome to my counter young lady, what do you want to buy?"

You look at all the clocks that are there. Suddenly you see a pocket watch that catches your eye.

 Suddenly you see a pocket watch that catches your eye