Chapter 11

Tae had Madison's hand and he guided her passed the kitchen to a stairwell going down to the basement. The music was loud, the base was thumping. At the bottom of the stairs was a bar area with an attached living room. The furniture had been pushed to the walls. Right in front of the bar there were a bunch of students dancing on the makeshift dance floor. Down a little hallway behind the bar there was a game room with a pool table and some video games hooked up to a big TV.

Tae dragged Madison into the dance area after she put her empty coke can on the counter at the bar. Jungkook headed for the game room.

What Maddy lacked in dancing ability she made up for with enthusiasm. Tae wasn't sure if she was a good dancer or not, because she danced in such a silly way. It was honestly more like acting than dancing. Her serious facial expressions were cracking Tae up. She usually smiled all day but her sincere dancing face would make you think she was focusing so hard on dancing well. She was doing classic disco dancing, then funny dances like the sprinkler and the shopping cart. At points she danced like the guy in Napoleon Dynamite, at other times it was classic dances like the Tango or old dances like the Twist. Tae and everyone around the two of them were laughing hysterically, enjoying her dancing. And some people even joined in with her silly way of dancing. Tae filmed her on his cell phone for a while, because it was so entertaining.

At one point Jimin danced up to them. He was enjoying Madison's dancing also. Madison noticed Jimin was an exceptional dancer. He was mesmerizing to watch. He had amazing flexibility and his moves went exactly to the song they were listening to. She thought she could watch him dance for the rest of the night. 

Both Tae and Jimin included some sexy moves in their dancing. Madison's response was both to laugh and blush as they did their randomly placed hip thrusts and crotch grabs. Tae liked to bite his bottom lip and frown a bit when doing the sexy moves. Maddy and all the girls were effected by Tae and Jimin's good looks and amazing dancing.

When Tae noticed that Maddy was a bit embarrassed by their sexy moves, he pretended that his hips had a life of their own. They were doing hip thrusts without him controlling them. He acted as if he was confused by his hips, then mad at them. He had to reprimand his hips by pointing to them then shaking his finger 'no'. But in the end he had to give up and let them do their thing. Maddy was in hysterics over his little one man skit.

After several upbeat songs, the mood slowed down as Pony by Ginuwine came on. Some people left the dance floor, who had been looking for an excuse to stop dancing or get a drink. Those who stayed mainly started doing sexy dancing. A cute girl came up to Tae and started slowly undulating her butt in front of him. He grabbed her hips and the two of them started dancing in a sensual way. The girl's hands came over her shoulders to pull Tae right up against her by his neck. 

Madison put her hand to her mouth in surprise as she laughed. To her, their dancing was shocking and funny all at the same time. It felt awkward watching Tae and the girl grind on each other, so she looked away.

Jimin moved closer and eyed Madison up and down. He started sexy dancing in front of her, but she would have none of it. She kept up her silly dancing, adding in a lot of robot type moves to go with the new song. Jimin grabbed her by her hips and spun her around so she faced away from him. He was doing body roles behind her and running his hands up and down her sides. Madison moved her hips side to side in a silly way and did traffic dancing by making chopping motions down and to the right and left. She also started doing aegyo in front of Jimin's seductive moves. Making hearts with her fingers and little cute faces, poking her cheeks with her fingers, putting her palms on her cheeks to make her face a flower. Her sweet and silly moves against the backdrop of Jimin's sexy dancing made it look a bit like a comedy act. Everyone watching was in stitches watching the two of them dance together.