All My Children

(It's supposed not be a gif but I guess it's not🙄)

Everyone was sitting in the living room. Klaus was working on a sketch he wouldn't let Natalie see and Kol was sitting there board. Natalie was laying in Klaus lap reading a book she brought. So far it was okay. Elijah was in the room where Esther was last night.

When a door opens and Kol speaks. "Well, well, well, there's our girl."

Rebekah walks in. "Get out of my way, Kol."

"Out all night. What a scandal. I'm sure you had a good time with Daniel."

"If you don't shut your mouth the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." She threatens

Klaus smiles.

She pushes Kol out the way. "Don't start Nik."

He holds in his laugh. "I didn't say anything."

"Don't worry bekah, Kol just mad because you had a good night and he didn't. He still pissed off about Damon." Natalie says

Kol rolls his eyes. "I'm bored. Our sister is having a good time. I need entertainment."

Klaus looks at him. "What are you waiting for? Go on. Have at it. You were just reunited with your lover."

"Valerie is doing something. So join me, Nik."

Klaus looks up and goes back to his sketch.

"It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart."

He sets his sketch book on the table. "Ok. Why not? I can make it up all the times I treated you bad."

"Yes, please Go. This house has enough men rolling around in it."

He points a her. "Just like you, bekah."

Rebekah throws a shoe at him. "Good riddance both of you."

Elijah walks in with burnt sage in his hand. "Rebekah."

"Not you, too, Elijah." She sighs

He holds the Sage in his hand. "I'm worried about mother. Have you not noticed her strange behavior?"

He walks over to her.

"She's been dead for a thousand years. What's strange for her?"

Natalie speaks up from behind her book. "I would listen to Elijah she's up to something."

"Burned sage. She was doing a privacy spell." He says

"You know she fancies such things. Why don't you ask Finn? He been doting on her."

"I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are. He always has." Elijah says

"That's not true. As for mother she returned for one reason, to make her family whole. She loves us. What trouble are looking to find?" Rebekah says