chapter 3 - you are the light, I am the void

(This chapter has a bit at the beginning about Derik/Luke and Y/N/Frexin's past and why Y/N hates Derik/Luke, yes there is more than one reason and that is mentioned in chapter two, Also the song is relevant due to the fact a few minutes before the downfall or the end of Y/N's friendship with Derik starts to crumble away. Anyway I hope you enjoy it!)

"Frexin, You are the light of the place, the fun in a party and everything else!, while I am nothing but a void, someone who doesn't light up the party like you, I admire this about you, you light up peoples day and bring a smile to there face," Derik said you were shocked to hear him say this since he always said he was the life of a party, never once have you or anyone else heard him say this. it was new, it felt wrong. "Derik, what you just said feels like it shouldn't have been said, you have always said you're the life of the party and everyone else is just enjoying it because of you being there. What happened to that?" you said to him, kind of worried by his behavior. he just looked at you and smiled. "I was lying to myself and others to make me feel better about this, I'm not the life of a party, you are. you are much more so than I am," he replied. You hugged him out of nowhere, making him jump back in shock. "If I'm a light you're a star!" you said to Derik, he smiled and hugged you back, "Yeah... I'm a star..." he said, you didn't look at his face, only hugging him then going off to do something else. 

Derik POV

I watched as Frexin left the room, once she was far enough away I mumbled "I love you Frexin..."

I knew she wouldn't hear me, I have no clue why I said that when she was so far away but I did. I also saw that Frexin left the plush of herself and took it, smiling and blushing a bit at the plush.

Your POV (the downfall of you and Deriks friendship.)

You were singing to get your mind off of something (here I'll just have the lyrics to the song here)

"Don't misbehave, There still untamed, Here to travel the night. Can I live without light?" you felt like someone was watching you but still continued to sing. "Trapped in this maze ("trapped in this maze"), Learn to obey ("Learn to obey"), Feel a little confined ("feel a little confined"), Give 'em somethin' to bite. ("give 'em somethin' to bite.")" your powerful voice made the place echo the words back to you. making this super therapeutic to you. "Going down, down, down, down. Down, down, down, (x2)"  your voice was getting louder and you started to "feel the music" as they say. "Oh no, I'm so close, Total insecurity When they come after me! (x2)" you were just about to continue when you were stopped by Derik yelling "SHUT THE F*CK UP!" from his stage, you got so pissed you went over and slapped him, afterward taking your leave to find an illusion disk while Derik tried to find you to apologize. witch you didn't want him to. which is why you left. No trace of you and an illusion disk missing. As well as a plush of you missing.

Present time

You were humming the exact song (As shown with some of the lyrics at the beginning as well as the song attached.) And then out of nowhere, you hear the door to the parts and service room open witch makes you jump a little 

"OH! It's just you guys!" you laugh nervously witch confuses the glamrocks but they shrug it off and go to their places "Hey Y/N, what do you do in here when we aren't in this room?" Montgomery asked you out of nowhere. "Oh, well I just sleep, clean, order more parts for you guys, clean, or ultimately leave to get something to eat, besides that if I don't have anything to do I'll eat something and write songs for me to sing quietly the next time I need to do something," you said. the last part seemed to shock everyone minus you, of course, they weren't expecting you to write songs at all. they just assumed you didn't write anything besides the paperwork that you sometimes have or write out instructions on a blueprint. you chuckled and started to check on them to make sure everything is functional for tomorrow.  Which there was a discount due to it being Christmas eve tomorrow. "hey since it's Christmas eve tomorrow,  how would you feel leaving the pizza plex after closing up and making sure things work properly?" you asked them, they were shocked at the question, Monty just started to smile. "It'd be SO COOL!!" Montgomery said excitedly, you and the other glamrocks smiled at his reaction, they looked at you to reply to your question with another question. "The thing is, how would we leave? we cant leave. It's a place we are sorta stuck near or else we'll die, metaphorically speaking." Freddy said, the others including Montgomery nodded in agreement. "That's where you're wrong, here, I have something to show you," you said putting down the tablets and other tools you used to check on their functions. you walked over to your desk and grabbed some illusion disk's from your desk drawer, put them on your desk, and then took off the scarf you always wear revealing one of the illusion disks on your neck blinking red. they looked confused at the thing on your neck when you pressed it, the illusion fell, revealing you o be THE Frexin animatronic never used. they were shocked. you knew they'd react that way so you just smiled. "The thing that's on my neck is called an illusion disk, it creates an illusion to the human eye and ears, I didn't think it worked on animatronic's either but I guess it does," you said putting the scarf back on, you were in an F/C party dress with a black leather coat and the F/C scarf around your neck to hide the illusion disk. Your E/C orbs glowing brightly, which you kept as two different colors because it looked better to you. (if you don't prefer two different eye colors ignore this small bit entirely.)  Montgomery just pushed his sunglasses down looking at you from head to toe. If he wasn't an animatronic you could have sworn he would be blushing. you just smiled and winked at monty. making him flusterd as hell. You smiled at the others and start to give each of them an illution disk. and told them where to hide it since they cant have it in plain sight. then you continued with your work with your illution disk activated in case your boss or co-workers walked in.