Chapter Six: It's Time

Chapter Six:
It's Time

It's been a month since Bella and Edward's wedding

It's been a month since Bella and Edward's wedding. Edward and Bella came back just a week ago. Bella was doing amazing with her transition she loved being immortal and I loved it for her.

Today was the day of our baby shower. Right now I was just seating in bed admiring my bump. It's been a bumpy road being pregnant with twins but I loved it and I couldn't wait to meet them.

While I was thinking I didn't notice someone coming into the room until I saw a flash. I turned to see Rosalie standing there with a smile.

"You looked so beautiful I had to," she told me coming up to me and showing me the picture. I smiled at it before kissing her softly.

"Thank you now help me up," I told her making her laugh as she helped me stand up.

"Now let's get you ready," Rosalie told me and I smile at her as she helped me walk well more like a waddle to the bathroom, and started helping me get ready for the shower.

After getting my dress on and doing my makeup. Rosalie did my hair in beach curls so I didn't have to worry about it. Soon I was walking downstairs hearing all the commotion. We only invited the pack, my dad, Jess, and Billy. The Volturi did send gifts though. A lot and all sign by your favorite Uncle Caius and his brothers.

Getting downstairs I smiled seeing everyone and the decorations

Getting downstairs I smiled seeing everyone and the decorations. It was all in baby blue for both boys which I loved. Alice was of course in charge of everything because Carlisle told me I didn't need to get my blood pressure high this late in my pregnancy.

He thought I could go into labor soon since I was having twins and my stomach already dropped which scared Emmett since he was in front of me talking as it did it.

It was a funny moment though but not for him. He thought something was wrong and immediately rushed me towards Carlson who was confused before he noticed my huge stomach and told Emmett what it meant. Which made him even more nervous. Carlisle already had everything ready at the house for whenever I did go into labor. I made sure he had an epidural and could do it because I wasn't going to have birth without one.