𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖8:00 𝙥𝙢𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
8:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

—————

"Our daughter is not about to be a junior!" Kentrell exclaimed.

"Well, you give a suggestion since you turning down all the names I have." Von mugged.

Kentrell and Von had been looking for the perfect name for the last two months. It's caused a lot of unnecessary arguments, and Von and Kentrell were extremely tired of it.

"I can do way better than Dayvon Jr." Kentrell mugged.

"Do better then, the fuck." Von mugged him back.

"Okay then, fuck nigga." Kentrell crossed his arms, standing up out of his seat, and turning around to leave.

Von stood out of seat, grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him back.

"I don't care how mad you is, don't call me out my fucking name. Ion call you out of yours." Von spoke lowly.

"Get the fuck off me." Kentrell pushed at Von's chest.

"You blowing me right now." Von kissed his teeth, releasing his hold on Kentrell's neck.

"Whateva." Kentrell shrugged, stomping up the stairs.

Von sighed, walking into the living room and turning on his PS5.

Kentrell laid in bed scrolling on his phone for a few minutes, when he heard Von's phone ding. Kentrell ignored it at first, but after it started to ding every two minutes he started to get concerned.

"The fuck?" Kentrell mumbled, grabbing Von's phone. "Who the fuck is Kayla, and why she gotta emoji by her name?"

𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙖🖤

𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙣, 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣🥰

𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚?

𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙪😕

𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨

Kentrell's tongue poked at his jaw as he tried to keep from crying. "Got me fucked up." His voice trembled.

Kentrell got out of the bed, storming down the stairs.