ARC 2.7

[A/N] : I am back from hell my lovely readers

[A/N] : I am back from hell my lovely readers. I miss you all Merry Christmas 🎄🎅 to you all. Please enjoy this arc. Love you all.

°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°

" Ah! Feng Hua you are here. "

In a large hall like room the sect leader, the FL and her 3 harem members and the patriarchs of Fu, Yu, Fei, Xu, Luo clan are here.

Zhi Ruo, Xu Moran, Luo Wei and Fei Hong are kneeling on the floor with their heads down whereas the patriarchs are quarreling with each other. As soon as they heard the sect master mentioning Feng Hua they stopped quarreling and turned to stare at her.

They are quite surprised seeing the beauty afterall not only is she one of the most beautiful women but also one of the very rare cultivators who are successful in achieving Heavenly Dao. Not to mention Feng Hua is quite young her future is really bright and boundless.

Seeing them quarreling for saving their own family children a sudden sadness flash in her eyes and Liza feels her chest stuffy which she took a deep breath and decided to ignore. Sensing the silence Liza ask Eli.

'Yo Eli what's with the sudden silence I am feeling quite awkward.  😳shy.jpg😳'

[ Its quite normal afterall you have the ability to turn a beautiful body into a ugly one. Don't worry they are just shocked. ]

'...Eli tell me seriously did a virus entered in your body ?'

[ No I just had the bad luck of choosing you as my host. ]

'...I hate you.😠 '

[ Congratulations your feelings are recruited. 🙂]

'We can't talk like this. Can you stop ? '

[ 🆗️ ]

' You agreed ? '

[ You are not feeling sad anymore so no need for me to irritate you anymore for now. ]

'....'

[ Don't think about useless things any more after you finish completing all your mission you can build a happy family of your own who will also stand for you and love you sincerely. ]

' Thanks.'

[ No problem. ]

Feng Hua didn't care about all the stares and calmly walked in. She folded her hands and bowed in front of the sect leader.

" This disciple greets shifu. "

The sect master nodded at her and said to the other family patriarchs