𝟏𝟖

((Y/N) no longer has a broken arm)

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 lost a game of cards and he was mad. He chased (Y/N) and Chifuyu around (Y/N)'s apartment, Chifuyu was scared he'd get punched and (Y/N) was scared she'd get tickled to death since obviously Baji would never hurt her.

(Y/N) and Chifuyu were out of breath from jumping over the couch and coffee table trying to keep their distance from Baji. If only they didn't team up and cheat so Baji would purposely loose.

(Y/N) stopped running for a second to catch her breath but that was a bad idea, because as soon as she stopped running, Baji grabbed her and threw her onto the couch.

He immediately started tickling her, she was laughing so hard her stomach hurt. She grabbed his hands trying to get him to stop tickling her, but he was much stronger and easily shook her grip off his arm.

"Keisuke stop! I can't breathe!" She exclaimed

"Fine," he dramatically rolled his eyes and stopped tickling her. He turned to Chifuyu who stood in the corner of the room.

"Please don't hurt me, Baji-san!" Chifuyu yelled, fear evident in his eyes.

"I'll won't hurt you this time but if you cheat in a game to make me loose ever again, I'll put you in a chokehold."

Chifuyu sighed in relief, walking over to (Y/N), who was still catching her breath.

"Are you guys fighting Moebius today?" (Y/N) asked

"Yeah," Chifuyu replied. "I can't wait to beat those little shits up."

"I still can't believe Pah-chin is in jail." Baji muttered, he made a mental note to visit Pah and Kazutora in a few days.

"Yeah, I heard Peh-yan has gone off the rails or something, no ones had contact with him ever since what happened to Pah." Chifuyu said

"I'm sure Peh-yan will come to his senses soon and realise that Pah-chin went to jail willingly. I'm glad Mikey and Draken have stopped fighting."