Episode 1: Part 1

The stage is set, lights shining onto it

The stage is set, lights shining onto it. With the stage in the middle, there are steps on both sides, enough space for ten groups. The intro to the show is played, and the voices of the hosts can be heard narrating. "A battle between the top idol groups of kpop will battle to determine who will rule it all."

Which team will arrive first?

Noise fills the area as a group of boys come out from behind a sliding panel. They walk in causally, as if they had been on the set many times before.

"It's like we never left." Sangyeon sighs, looking around.

"It looks a lot like Kingdom's set." Haknyeon points out.

"It's basically the same thing." Juyeon notes, the group now standing in the centre of the stage.

The Boyz are wearing black and white stage outfits, all loose and oversized. Close up shots of each of the members are shown as they walk around, getting comfortable with the stage.

[Scene cuts to Sangyeon's solo interview, prior to the official filming. He is dressed in normal training attire, a loose shirt and black cap on his head. The interview is filmed in a meeting room, the show producers sitting across from him.

Sangyeon has a long look on his face, the negative comments appearing on the screen. The comments all refer to the fact that The Boyz had been on Kingdom and Road to Kingdom, asking why they're appearing on the show for a third time.]

"In reality, I don't think the world has seen everything The Boyz has to offer." Sangyeon admits. "We're a group that is constantly growing. That means that we always have new performances to show. The Boyz decided to join Rule It All to prove that we can really rise up to any challenge."

[Scene changes to an interview with the whole group in their stage outfits, but the camera is focused on Sunwoo.]

"Honestly I'm worried." Sunwoo admits, eyes round as he stares at the camera. "We've already shown so much, so the expectation is high."

"We'll still do our best though." Q says, a smile on his face. "The Boyz, hwaiting!"

[Shifts back to The Boyz getting settled in the section under their name. The other sections are still blank, waiting for their idol group to appear before their names are shown.]

"We're always the first ones." Eric comments with a slight smile. He gently nudged Haknyeon who was stiff.

"That just makes me more nervous." Haknyeon mumbles, afraid to admit it.

On the other hand, New seemed curious, leaning forward as he peered at the entrance that had just gone through. "I wonder who's next."

As if on cue, the door opens, revealing three girls. The two groups seem equally as shocked to see each other as the girls step in, introducing themselves.