Admit It

A/N: Merry Christmas to all of you I love you all and am so thankful for every person who reads my work!

Cassidy

The five of us were sprawled out along the couch and armchairs after a multiple course meal that Mrs. Weasley had made us nearly an hour ago. Molly and Arthur had said goodnight and headed upstairs a few minutes ago, earning a chorus of goodbyes from the room.

After a few more minutes of near silence, the only sound coming from the scratches of Ginny's quill in her notepad in the corner of the room, Fred crept to the kitchen, earning a few side glances since no one had moved in what felt like hours.

When he returned, hands both secured behind his back, a mischievous grin lining his face, George sat up straight in his seat next to where I was lying.

"What'cha got there Freddie?" He asked, matching his twins smile now.

Fred hopped over the back of the couch and landed in the spot next to me and set a large bottle of firewhiskey on the coffee table with a bang.

"Careful!" I exclaimed, hearing the sound of the glass before realizing what it was.

"Where'd you get that?" Ron asked, sounding slightly amused with his brothers antics.

"Snuck it back from school. I've had it under the sink."

He passed around four glasses and Ginny shot him a look from her arm chair in the corner.

"No drinking Gin. Mum would kill us." Fred shrugged.

"She's gonna kill you anyways when I tell her-"

"Ginny!" George gave her a sickly sweet smile and she returned to her seat, rolling her eyes slightly as she returned to her drawing.

"Ginny, i'll sit it out with you-" I started before Fred pushed the cup into my hands.

"Oh no. You're drinking." He and George echoed together.

"I'm drinking or I really am telling mum." Ron shot a look between the twins who nodded towards the fourth glass.

"Of course, Ronnie." George smiled again at his younger brother as Fred began filling each of our glasses.

"Truth or dare, Georgie?" Fred leaned back on the couch and I gripped my drink in both hands, looking down at the orangey liquid and resisting the urge to look over to him.

"You didn't say anything about truth or-" Ron began, taking the first sip of his drink.

"Dare." George answered without thinking twice.

"Dare you to go ask mum and dad if you can sleep with them tonight because you've been having bad dreams."

"Lame." He chuckled, leaning back over the couch and landing on his feet sloppily before heading up the stairs.

"They're going to think he's on drugs." Fred laughed, taking a sip of his drink as if it was just water and not the worlds most disgusting alcohol ever made.

We all waited a few more minutes before George returned, smiling as if he was having the time of his life.

"Dad was going to let me stay, but mum knew it was a prank. Almost kicked me out, literally." He jumped back onto the couch, causing Fred and I to jostle against each other and he reached for my drink to stop it from spilling.

"Did you take your sip?" George asked, eyeing Fred suspiciously.

"Brother dearest, I'm no cheater!" Fred feigned offense.