Episode 1: Behind The Scenes 2

Gaia was in their dressing room, the girls changing out of their stage costumes and removing their makeup

Gaia was in their dressing room, the girls changing out of their stage costumes and removing their makeup. They were moving quickly, all tired and ready to go home.

"Unnie, your phone is ringing." Alyssa said, passing Evie her phone. She took a second to see the caller ID, shaking her head before picking her head.

"What do you want?" Evie asked. She could already see the annoyed look on the other end, the girl smiling to herself.

"Yah, is that how you greet me?" Hyunjin exclaimed, making Evie chuckle.

Evie and Hyunjin were good friends, being in the same class. They graduated from SOPA together from the Practical Dance department, and hung out with their high school friends every now and then.

"You still didn't answer my question." She could feel Hyunjin rolling his eyes.

"Eric wants to go out for dinner, want to join?" Hyunjin asked her.

"The Boyz Eric?"

"Yeah, I think he wants to get to know the other 00 liners on the show better." Hyunjin told her. "He asked me if I knew any of you or the NCT Dream members. I don't know the NCT Dream members that well though."

"I can ask them but they don't really like going out." Evie told him, quickly sending the SM 00 line chat a message asking. "Who else is going?"

"You'll see when you get there." Hyunjin said, hesitating for a moment before speaking again. "Do you want a ride?"

"I mean considering the fact we're coming from the same location, that would be great." Evie replied.

"Okay because Eric says that their van had room." Hyunjin told her. "Here, I'll add you to the group chat. By the way, Bomin says that Jeno should come."

"Hey, wait a minute!" It was too late though, as Hyunjin had already added her to the group chat. It was already exploding with messages, the 00 liners trying to organize their dinner.

Evie sighed, giving in. She was tempted to ask Giselle and Karina to join her, Aespa being Gaia's sister group. But she knew they were busy preparing for their comeback, so she gave in.

At least Yeji and Lia are coming, Evie thought as she informed her manager of her plans before gathering her things.

Lucky for her, it seemed like the Dream members wanted to make friends for once. This was likely due to the fact that Bomin was going so Jeno was willing to go. So instead of going in a van with Eric, she was with the Dreamies instead.

"Have you gone out with them before?" Haechan asked, seeming worried. Evie tried not to laugh, noticing that Renjun was looking at her in the same way.

"Some of them but not all. They're nice, right Jeno and Jaemin? You two were in our class too before you dropped out."

"I can't even remember what I had for lunch and you expect me to know that?" Jaemin exclaimed, running his fingers through his hair.