Chapter 28: Laborers, check!

Laborers, check!

"Have you heard of it ah? Little Li from the East family rented a farm and wanted to recruit people from the village to work?"

"When Mu Mu came to buy vegetables today, I heard him mention that the annual salary was high. 300,000 a year!"

"300,000? Lao Wang and Lao Zhang have so much land that they can earn 300,000 a year. Just helping grow land will open 300,000 a year for each of us. Isn't Li Sinian losing money?"

"Yes, I don't think it's reliable when I hear them say it. Don't be a liar."

"I don't know. I heard that two families have signed a contract with Little Li. Whether it is true or false depends on what the two people say later."

One afternoon, the recruitment of Li Sinian's farm spread all over Mulin Village.

Some people want to try, some people despise it and think it's false, but no matter what attitude, they are looking forward to the follow-up development of this matter.

Then the next day, Zhao Yongsheng of the butcher's shop found that Guo Wei, who had always been stingy, was generous today, as if he had made a windfall.

Not only was he willing to eat beef, but he also took the best tendon meat, which cost ten catties.

While cutting meat and loading meat, Zhao Yongsheng asked Guo Wei, "Lao Guo, why are you so generous today ah I don't usually see you eat beef ah?"

Guo Wei is also in a good mood. He talks with a smile. "I changed my job. The boss paid a year's salary in advance. If you have money, buy some meat and eat it back to improve your diet."

As soon as he heard about the advance salary, Zhao Yongsheng immediately thought of Li Sinian's farm recruitment, which was noisy in the village yesterday. He remembered that Guo Wei seemed to be one of the few people who signed the contract directly yesterday.

"Did you go to Li Sinian's farm to help change your job?"

Guo Wei said, "Do you know about Li Sinian's recruitment ah?"

Then he reacted, "Yes, Li Sinian went to several stores to get vegetables yesterday. Everyone should know."

He admitted generously, "Yes ah, the company in the past was going bankrupt. I was worried about not having a job, so I met Li Sinian with a contract to pick up vegetables at my house."

"I thought Li Sinian's company was no matter how unreliable is more reliable than my previous company, so I signed it. Unexpectedly, Li Sinian was really reliable. Today, he paid me a year's salary."

Zhao Yongsheng was also surprised. "The salary of a year is really 300,000 yuan ah?"

"Yes ah, three hundred thousand, no more no less."

(一分不少)

Zhao Yongsheng said, "I'm also excited about what you said. In fact, my butcher shop can't earn much money a year. I can't earn 300,000 in any way."

"Try it when your heart touches." Guo Wei said, "Let your son watch the butcher's shop first. Anyway, he's fine. You sign it for a year and try it. If you can't come back then continue to open the butcher's shop."

"Oh, yes, Li Sinian yesterday... Hei, it's time to call the boss. Yesterday, our boss said that if we were really, we could sign a three-month contract first, but the three-month contract can't advance wages."

"If you can't, try signing for three months first. You see, we've all got the money. You don't have to worry about being cheated. You just get the money a few days later."