191-193

Chapter 191 - Jiang YaGe Gave Li ShiZe a Guilty Look Then Left Quietly (1)

"Bi, have you figured it out yet?" asked, Su QinYing, Zhang Bi's mother as she walked up to him when he got home from his laboratory.

Her concerns for him, however, was nothing but an invisible pressure for him.

Zhang Bi received the White Jade Cream that could heal bones and grow flesh from Zhang ZhiYang a couple of days ago. He was very skeptical about this medicine that was raved about at the beginning, until he had witnessed its miraculous effect with his own eyes.

Their previous Bone Connecting Cream was nothing but useless garbage when compared to it.

His grandfather had given the ultimatum for them to figure out its formula as quickly as possible. But, without knowing even the ingredients, being able to figure out the formula was no small feat. But he had an advantage over his cousins. He was more talented in this area than the others and also had his own laboratory and own research team.

He had spent days in his laboratory and still couldn't figure out a single thing.

He took a deep breath and suppressed the irritation that was bubbling up inside of him. "We are getting somewhere."

Su QinYing smiled and looked at him trustingly. "You are the rare genius in our family that only happens once every 100 years. If you can't do it, nobody can."

Zhang Bi rubbed his temples and said, "Let me buy a few more bottles from Mr. Zhang."

At 2 million yuan a bottle, he felt that his heard was bleeding from it. That being said, the astronomical cost of them also made him feel better. If that's the price point that Fang JunRong would sell them at in the future, the price alone would deter many people. At that point in time, he would spread words that she was an unconscientious capitalist and that ought to bring her enough trouble. He didn't need to worry about Bone Connection Cream being threatened.

Su QinYing, too, found that cost of them astronomical but they had to spend what they had to spend. She said decisively, "Okay. I'll transfer more money to you in a little bit."

"Luckily you have a good relationship with Mr. Zhang." Her eyes were filled with pride when she thought about that. Not only was her son a genius in the medical field, he also had high emotional quotient that allowed him to make friends in high places. As long as he was around, her status at the Zhang's would be untouchable.

Even if that child was still alive, he still would not be able to pose a threat to them.

The more Su QinYing praised him, the more pressured Zhang Bi felt. He just wanted to go out and get some fresh air instead of staying home.

Once he had the money, he would ask to meet up with Zhang ZhiYang again so he could purchase a few more bottoms of White Jade Cream from him. Nevertheless, Zhang ZhiYang had been busy with network with those in high places with the White Jade Cream and didn't have time to respond back to Zhang Bi.

A few days had passed when Zhang Bi was finally able to meet up with the high-spirited Zhang ZhiYang.

He had heard a lot about Zhang ZhiYang recently. He was very popular as of late and many would offer up money and valuables to him. Someone even saved him a mansion at the most popular district currently under development.

Those who did not have any insider information had no idea how Zhang ZhiYang became so popular all of a sudden and those who know of Zhang ZhiYang knew that all of his popularity came from the two medicines.

That thought lit a fire inside of him: If he could have it figured out, all of the glory would belong to him.

Zhang ZhiYang said, "I can give you 5 bottles at most. I don't want to deplete too many of my inventory."