Ten

"Can I go to your house first later? I-i left something

"Can I go to your house first later? I-i left something..." Haneul asks.

"Sure, what is it though?"

"Just... My clothes."

"You didn't bring any clothes."

"I mean my charger."

"Isn't your phone broken?"

"I'm just kidding, I left my makeup." she chuckled nervously.

Jay looks at her suspiciously, she's been so weird today and he realizes it. She's being awkward and she looks like she's about to pass out any second. But he decided to ignore it.

"Yeah... Sure."

Haneul feels like mentally slapping herself. Why didn't she think of an excuse first before talking?

Haneul sat on a chair, feeling super tired and weak since she didn't get the chance to eat any of her medication. She looks at her hand, am I shaking?

She feels her whole body trembling. What's happening? I've never trembling this much?

Haneul immediately stands up before running to the water cooler, clumsily reaching a paper cup to pour the water.

Her trembling hand made the cup falls, grabbing everyone's attention to her.

Haneul bowed down, trying to erase the attention from her. "I'm sorry, continue with your work." She shows them a small smile before trying to take another cup to fill the water.

Later she felt a presence next to her, helping her get the water. She looks at her side, a tall male.

"Let me help you." the guy offers.

Haneul lifts her head, realizing it's someone she knows. He has no longer pink hair, it's black and shorter hair now. "Wait, you're the--"

The guy looks at her, his eyes widen before opening his mouth. "Wait, aren't you miss Haneul? The girl who needs to buy the necklace for the crazy boss?" he cuts her off before shouting grabbing everyone's attention again.

"Is he in jail now? How is he? Please tell me he's rotting in the jail--" Haneul puts her index finger to her lips, trying to stop him from continuing.

She grabs the paper cup from his hand before gulping down the water immediately. She felt her body feels a little lighter after quenching her thirst. She looks back up at him again, before showing him a smile.

"Thanks for the water..."

"You're welcome, why are you here though miss?" he continues.

"I'm working here."

"I see, wait are you a model too now?!"

"N-no! I'm someone's assistant!" Haneul corrects him. His voice is so loud...