Chapter 31: Lin Yuan Did It

Lin Yuan did it

Looking at the surprised expression on Jiang Rongxuan's face, Li Sinian couldn't help feeling guilty.

To what extent did he ignore his partner so that the other party would see him come to the company five times and be so happy?

He gently touched the tip of his nose and said, "I haven't been to the company much. I just came to have a look today."

Li Sinian followed Jiang Rongxuan into the office and put the thermos on the table. "I guess it's time to have lunch. I fried some dishes and brought them to you. Don't dislike it if it's not delicious."

Jiang Rongxuan sat down opposite Li Sinian and opened the lid. "Gege, what you said is too modest. When did you make something that is not delicious?"

There are four layers of insulation barrels. Li Sinian filled him with three dishes and one soup. The staple food is rice.

Recently, it is suitable to eat mushrooms. The soup is fresh, tender and refreshing mushroom soup. The dishes are fried meat with celery and cold fungus, as well as the original dish style newly developed by Li Sinian, pickled bass.

Jiang Rongxuan lined up the dishes on the table one by one, and finally his eyes stayed on the Kimchi Bass.

The fresh and tender fish is soaked in the red soup and integrated with the soup juice. The steaming hot air floats out. The acid of kimchi and the spicy taste of millet are mixed together. After coming out of the pot, a layer of hot chili oil should be poured, because Jiang Rongxuan smelled Li Sinian's original chili oil

He pointed to the fish with his chopsticks and asked, "what is this? Fish?"

"Yes, Kimchi bass."

Jiang Rongxuan raised his eyebrow. "Kimchi perch? It's the first time I've seen such a perch. I remember I ate steamed perch."

"This method will taste stronger and closer to the taste of Sichuan cuisine." Li Sinian said, "Try it quickly. You are the first diner of this dish."

When Jiang Rongxuan heard the speech, he immediately picked up chopsticks.

The fish that has been shaved is tender and fat. The sour and spicy taste are locked in the fish. With a gentle bite, the soup will be fried in the mouth.

It's so cool. This is the feeling in Jiang Rongxuan's head when he bites the first bite.

It's like eating red oil hot pot. It's hot and cool. People can't stop.

Li Sinian had been staring at Jiang Rongxuan. Seeing a surprise in his eyes, he couldn't help asking, "How's it going?"

"Delicious. Customers who like spicy food will like it." Jiang Rongxuan picked up the spoon next to him and poured the pickled pepper bass on the rice with the soup.

The rich red soup wrapped the rice, and the appetite opened up.

In fact, Jiang Rongxuan really had a big appetite. He directly changed the tableware from chopsticks to spoons.

Li Sinian brought just enough for Jiang Rongxuan to eat.

After eating, Jiang Rongxuan looked at all the empty lunch boxes on the table and licked his lower lip reluctantly.

He is not greedy, but Li Sinian's craft is really good.

After the lunch break, the employees who went to dinner came back one after another and began to work again.

Jiang Rongxuan took advantage of Li Sinian who went to the bathroom, washed the thermos, and brought it to him when he came back.

Looking at the thermos barrel with some water stains, Li Sinian smiled helplessly, "It's alright if you let me take it back and wash it."