Chapter 33: I Copy Myself

I copy myself

Just as before, when there was all kinds of negative news that "netizens suspected that May You Have Today's Glory Forever plagiarizing "Restaurant" 's recipes", Li Sinian opened various social networking platforms and pushed all the news about him.

#Poor Rich Second Generation Suspected Of Copying Restaurant's Recipes#

#May You Have Today's Glory Forever A Rich Second Generation#

#Li Sinian#

#Li's Home Furnishing Co., Ltd. Today's Market Situation#

#What Else Can The Rich Second Generation Do When They Leave Their Rich Family#

#Nativism that belongs exclusively to capitalists#

You don't have to click in along the entry. Just look at these titles, Li Sinian can guess what happened.

His true identity was pulled out.

No, it's not that he was picked out. Jiang Rongxuan is here. His identity is unlikely to be found through the Internet. It can only be revealed by someone.

If it had been in the past, he might have to guess who did it.

But now he felt no doubt.

There are eight out of ten people who know his online popularity and real life identity and don't want him to live well Nine is Li Wenxing.

Although he probably guessed what had happened, Li Sinian still ate a complete melon.

The marketing numbers that broke the news sorted out the timeline he copied.

First of all, he was driven out of his home for some unknown reasons. A poor rich second generation who had not suffered hardship had no shelter from his home, so he started a relatively less hard online popularity.

Why was he kicked out of the house? Because he didn't come to Sucheng for business, but lived in a small rural area that was not very rich, and didn't go home during the new year.

These are based on insider information.

After he became a net celebrity, he found that although it looks easy. A live broadcast of millions of net celebrities is actually not easy to do.

Because if he doesn't do the content of playing the edge ball, his video quality will be very high. In order to make himself hot and maintain the heat, he needs innovation.

However, a rich second-generation can understand what food innovations are, thinking about it, and unable to innovate, he chose to plagiarize other people's innovative dishes.

This has to mention the predecessor of the hot chain hotel.

According to the famous food evaluation blogger's article of Yueyue, before the diner opened a chain, it was just a small restaurant with few tables on the side of the road. There was no business, and fame should not be mentioned.

If this article had not been published by the Yueyue review, the hotel wouldn't have been seen by Jiang's Vice president from Shanghai. The restaurant is still an unknown shop on the roadside, and it might have closed because of bad business.

Li Sinian released the food course online before the hotel was upgraded to a chain hotel. Don't know how long. It was when the restaurant was not famous, so these marketing accounts began to speculate.

Li Sinian must have seen that the small restaurant had no background and fame to bully, so he copied the original recipe created by the small boss, and then sent it online to say it was his own original, so as to maintain his popularity!