Chapter 34: Illegitimate Child

Illegitimate child

The so-called serial reversal melon is the current situation.

At first, what appeared in front of everyone was that Li Sinian was suspected of plagiarizing the exclusive secret recipe of Restaurant, and then things reversed. It turned out that Li Sinian was also the person who was 'plagiarized'.

The reversal came again before everyone digested it. It turned out that the person who did such a big play was no other than Li Sinian's younger brother.

Good guy, good guy, is this the legendary mansion fight?!

(It's like 'Goodness/Oh my goodness')

Li Family's stock also fluctuated back and forth like today's melon reversal.

When Li Sinian was ridiculed, Li's stock began to fall; When Li Sinian proved that the so-called secret recipe was created by him, Li's stock began to rise; Before rising much, Li Wenxing was revealed to be the behind the scenes manipulator, and Li's stock began to fall again, which was more serious than when Li Sinian was ridiculed.

Li Sinian has been paying attention to what's happening on the Internet. When he saw that Li Wenxing's name appeared on the Internet so smoothly, he guessed that Jiang Rongxuan must be in it.

Asked by WeChat, sure enough, Jiang Rongxuan mobilized Jiang's public relations team.

Whether it is to force Hong Yunquan, who originally released the materials, to come out and identify Li Wenxing, or to send Li Wenxing to hot search, he should be the one playing behind the scene.

Li's reputation has been affected. Li Cheng has been throwing money to reduce heat.

Jiang Rongxuan said that now he and Li Cheng are sending money to major social networking platforms in turn, depending on who has a richer family background.

However, Li's loss should be greater.

No matter whether Li's family is better than Jiang's, public opinion has spread. Everyone has seen this house fight in the open. Li's loss is inevitable, but if they lose more or less.

Li Wenxing's name went up and down in the hot search for nearly an hour. Li Cheng should also find out Li Sinian's interpersonal relationship outside and know that Jiang Rongxuan was helping him behind his back, so he called.

Li Cheng still didn't say a word of nonsense to him. He said directly, "Are you crazy? What's good for you if you make so much noise?"

Li Sinian said: "That's true there's no benefit for me. But it's cleansing my grievance. That's enough."

(jiě qì: eliminating anger from the heart, fulfilling the wish from the heart, feeling relieved (i hope you get it ><))

"You—" Li Cheng's breathing began to become heavy again, "Don't forget your surname is Li!"

"My surname is indeed Li, but Li is only a surname." Li Sinian said slowly, "Besides, Li's influence is not bad for me, isn't it? Anyway, Li has nothing to do with me."

"Li Sinian!" Li Sinian heard Li Cheng at the other end of the phone take several deep breaths, like forcibly suppressing his anger, and then said, "Li Sinian, you ask your friend to stop. I'm at the airport now. I'll go to SuCheng right away. Let's sit down and talk calmly."

Li Sinian thought it was funny, "Talk calmly? You're very funny."

"You kicked me out because of a small mistake. You didn't talk to me. You didn't talk to me when I was alone outside for the new year. Now something happened, you said you wanted to talk to me calmly."