One

"Daddy? It's time for my pictures!" I walked up to my father. "You aren't going or wear...that... are you?" He looked at my outfit in disgust. "No daddy," I said. "Your mother picked out a dress for you. I don't understand why it's so pretty considering your.... You know," he handed me a white dress and I ran to my room crying. "Stop it you crybaby!" Draco yelled from the top of the bunk bed. "DONT CALL ME NAMES!" I shouted. "F*ck off," he said. "MOMMY!" I cried. "What do you want?" She seemed annoyed and tired. "Draco told me to F off!" I cried. "Carina. Draco is and angel he would never say that," she said. "But Mommy!" I begged. "CARINA!" She hit my face. "STOP LYING!" She screamed. "WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE YOU BROTHER?!" She continues to scream rude things until I was crying more. "Mum. Since she lied about me... may I?" Draco smiled slyly getting down from the bed. She nodded. Draco punched my nose and kicked my head. Everything went black. When I woke up, I was in the dress my mother had picked out and she was brushing my hair. "Pretending to be knocked out? Really. Carina I thought you were better than this," she glared at me through he reflection of the mirror. "What do you want me to do?! Not be myself?! Never show emotion?!" I asked. "That's exactly what I want you to do!" She stood up angry. "I WISH YOU HAD NEVER BEEN BORN!" She shouted. Tears formed in my eyes but she kept her eyes angry. "ME TOO! SO I WOULDNT BE CURSED WITH YOU ALL AS A FAMILY,". I shouted back. "THEY DID NOTHING WRONG!" She shouted. For me being an eight year old, I was really hurt. "JUST GO TAKE YOUR DAMN PHOTOS!" She slammed the door on me. I went downstairs and took the shoot. "Here. Take this," she gave it to my mother. "Can I see it?" I asked. "Sure," she rolled her eyes.

My father ripped it in half and threw it away

My father ripped it in half and threw it away. "I wish i could do the same to her," he whsipered to my mother. "Lucius... No need to whisper," she said aloud. "Of course Narcissa," he said kissing her cheek.