The fair

**The next day.**

It was after noon. 3:30 pm. Pastry already woken up hours ago, just doing some chores even though the house isn't as messy. "Oh look at the time." She quietly said. "I only have some minutes to prepare. I'll just go for a casual look." Pastry tied her hair up into a bun and settle with a plan white collared shirt and black sweat pants with a nice cardigan over. While red just wearing black sweats with a hoodie over and his hair tied up.

3:50 pm

It was a 5 minute drive, they both made it in time for tickets for the fair. Red and Pastry has went on many rides. It was a fun time.  "OO oo, I wanna go on that  ride!" Pastry exclaimed.

The ride, a big Rollercoaster going up and down and over around... Red's face was "oofed".  "You sure you wanna go on that ride?" Velvet said shockingly. Pastry laughed it off, "Are you scared. ?"
"I know I'm not a nun but that ride looks unholy-" Pastry grabbed Red's cake arm and ran over to the ride. "M'lady and the sir, takes these two seat" One of the workers says while settling them both in the seats next to each other. "Pastry if I fly off this ride your paying for my insurance." Red nervously says. " Oh you won't fall.- are you litterly praying to God right now? " Pastry says as she begins to look at Red as he puts his hands together. "YES AND -" Befire he could finish his sentence the ride already drove off.

"WOOOOOOOO!" Pastry yelled while putting her hands in the airm

"AHHHHHHHH!" Red yelled while thinking he'd fall off.

The ride was Topsy turby, made Red really dizzy but on the other hand Pastry really enjoyed it. "Haha, that was fun!" Pastry exclaimes. "Red you okay?"

"YUP" Red forces says.

"Oo oo wanna gets some candy!" Pastry hyperly says. 'She seems so hyper today.' Red thought, but he had no problem with it because it was adorable.

She grabbed his hand and ran to the candy court.

(10 minutes later)

"Hey Red Velvet cab you get me one of thoes.?" Pastry points at a panda plush. Without hesitation Red agreed," ONLY if you get me that other one first.!"

(At the plush court)

"Why hello adorable couple, looking for some plushies?" The worker said at the court. "Uhm were not a couple by the way but thank you, and yes!" Pastry yells while holding Red's hand. Red blushed for a while."Aw you two look so good together, but oh well, anyways to win a plushie the game is darts."

Red insisted Pastry would throw the darts first. She grabbed a dark and tried and tried to make it in the target. " Pastry how come you can't make it in but you could make an arrow in?" Velvet askes. "Haven't been practing in a while as you can see.. Ugh, here you try." 

*BOP*

"Ah yes, your first win! Congratulations, please pick any prize of yours.!" The worker said. "I'll take the Panda.. also I'm gonna need more darts."

*crying onion baby after losing the darts game*

(minutes later)

Red and Pastry took a break and sat on a table with chairs for some rest, it was a fun day anyways. "Hey hey, I'm here to take your order. " A young boy with ginger white faded hair said. "Aren't you to young to be serving.?" Red says. The young worker smirked. "I'm broke."

*after the fair*

Pastry and Red got in the car to finally go home.

"Hey Red, today was a fun day, but let's just call it a day today." Pastry said as she slowly falls asleep while Red Drives. "It's been fun but yes let's just call it a day-" Pastry had fallen asleep on Red Velvet's shoulder. He smiled softly as he was kinda flustered.

*back at the neighborhood*

"Pastry wake up were here." Red softly says and she wakes up. "HUH, Oh I'm sos orry I slepted on your shoulder, I hope you didn't mind." She chuclked off. "No not at all, anyways your home bye."

"Bye. See you."

"See you.."

Pastry went home and took a nice warm bath. Then she got in her bed tired. After that day. Things with Red Velvet won't be as akaward anymore after today. They even grew a little closer very quick. It's like she just wants to keep having chats with him. Oh well, she fell asleep.

Red took a warm shower and headed to bed with Chiffion wanted a snack. Of course he gave him a snack. Maybe..He thought. He might like Pastry- no no no, not like that, yes like that- no I have to pull off an Adrian Agrest move. She's just a "friend". But when every time she holds his hands he gets butterflies. Maybe it was cotton candy he ate. Red tried to make lame excuses so thta he doesn't think he likes Pastry.

*the next day*

5:00 am

Pastry knew she should at least attend the chruch to just pray for at least 2 hours. But instead she missed two days just to stay inside and hang out with Red  tho. She has no choice but to at least to attend today, she got ready and weard her suit.

**Church**

"Pastry Cookie.. Would you like to make your excuse for your absences?" A sister cookie asked at the front counter with a paper and a pen. Pastry then begain to spoke an excuse. "I-i was sick, I couldn't attend, I didn't want the others sister to get sick so I didn't want to go, I'd uh prayed at home though.." She lied. "Mhm..Alright why didn't you call then like last time?"

"I forgot.."

"Alright well let you in know, thr sister's are praying down stairs."

...

'Did I just lied!? I mean I do lie sometimes but I just lied to another sister! Oh no wha-' Pastry thought and panicked as she made her way down stairs. "Oh Pastry where have you been, we've missed you.!" Mother Reversed said.  "I was sick.."

"I'm glad your feeling better. Go on the sister's are praying downstairs.."