Chapter 18: Retak'ka

BOBOIBOY'S POV

"TAPOPS Station have been destroyed!!?" I say as I lool out from the ship seeing our station smashed into pieces. Just what happened here?

We flew to Tapops' entrance. I immediately went to the vent while the spaceship lands. "Wait Boboiboy you can't just barge in-" Y/n came up behind but I looked at her and saw Commander being held by an alien. He is not like other aliens. He have no nose and a blue strand of hair lingers infront og his head.

"Boboiboy?!? Get out of hee before he-"

"SILENCE"

I was shocked whem he suddenly threw Commander aside without letting him finish what he's saying.

I immediately jumped down without the spaceship landing completely. I ran to Commander and checked his state. I can hear the alien's laugh.

"It appears all this destruction have been unnecessary... You should've come here sooner, Boboiboy"

I let Commander rest for a while as I see the alien walks towards me. I stood up and faced him in anger. Another piece of no good intention.

"Who are you?!? Why did you come here huh?!?" I yelled at him quite also asking his intruding.

He kept walking towards me until he introduced himself. "I am Retak'ka... Pleased to make your acquaintance, Boboiboy" he says as he stops after he stops talking.

Please? More like pissed.

"Huh? Me? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME HUH?!?" I yelled agaim anger rushing through my head. I am mad. He destroyed the Tapops Station amd hurt Commander and the others! He went to far!

"Return my powers to me"

"Your powers?"

"Yes... The Elemental Powers!!!" he says as he raise his hands up in the air having his glory of saying the words elemental.

I was in shock. I thought I was the first on to wield the Elemental Powers. I thought I'm the only one who can control it but here is Retak'ka. The first yielder. Does that mean he knows Ochobot?

"What? Did you really think you were the first to wield the elemental Powers?" he says as he walks behind me and around and as soon as he did that he grabbed my arm and held me up. "I am the true owner of the ELEMENTAL POWERS" he says.

I begin to struggle from his grasp. "Let go of me!" I groaned as I try to take his hand off of mine. "BOBOIBOY BLAZE! Blazing Chakram!" I started to use my fire element's second tier form as I begin to attack Retak'ka.

I jumped away from him landing safely as I glare back at him with rage in my eyes. He steps back a little and dust off his left shoulder as he evily chuckled.

"Impressive... I never thought a mere child will be able to use the second tier elemental power" he says as he faced me.

Now he is just MOCKING ME!

"Eesh! I'll make you regret ever coming here!" I groaned as I summoned my flaming chakrams by my hands. First he intrude Tapops, then he wants to steal my powers which is not his anymore and by the seem of it, he just want the elements for greed! I don't wamt these powers to go to the hands of evil!

"How arrogant" he says as he grins. "Allow me to show you the true Elemental Power" he says as his left chest glowed. Yellow flame-like lights rose up to his head lile Solar's power as his eyes released a powerful beam and I immediately dodged away.

The beam lights through my place damaging the spaceship. I looked to where it was hit on, my eys were wide open.

"What was that?" I can't help but say.