*Broken Heart Fixed-Joe Keery

Warnings: unprotected sex, left at the alter, language

I sat in the bridal suite, my hands shaking. I looked down at the ring on my finger, a weird sour feeling in my stomach. I care about Kyle, but I'm not sure if I'm in love with him.

I took a shaky breath, frustrated tears filling my eyes as I couldn't make up my mind. I jumped when there was a knock at the door. I stood up and straightened my dress before walking to answer the door. When I opened it, Joe was standing there.

"Wow," he whispered. "You look beautiful, Y/N."

"Thanks," I said, a small smile forming for the first time today.

"Are you okay?" He asked gently.

"I don't know," I said, my voice breaking. Joe closed the gap between us, instantly wrapping his arms around me.

"What if he isn't the right guy for me?" I started to ramble. "What if I'm wrong? What if this doesn't work out? What if this is all a mistake?"

"Shhh," Joe soothed as he rubbed my back. "You love him, don't you?"

"I don't know," I whispered, a sob getting stuck in my throat. He tightened his arms around me as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"Y/N," he whispered as he pulled out of the hug but still remained close to me. "Do you want to marry Kyle today?"

I opened and closed my mouth, struggling to make up my mind.

"I don't know," I stuttered. "I should go talk to him."

"Actually," Joe said, sounding strange.

"What?" I asked as I pulled out of his arms. "Joe, what's going on?"

"Kyle's gone."

* * * * *

After Joe was the one to tell me that Kyle left me at the altar, he and I sat in the bridal suite for an hour. For the first half-hour, we didn't say anything. He just held me as I would go in and out of crying fits. The second half-hour, he helped me pack my things.

"I don't want to see anyone," I said, my voice getting caught in my throat. I looked down at my bouquet, a tear falling onto one of the roses.

"We can sneak out the back," Joe said instantly.

That's what I loved about my best friend; he had an answer for everything.

"I'll let your parents know I'm taking you home."

"I don't want to go home."

"Then you can stay with me."

"Joe," I said, my voice breaking. I looked up at him, tears streaming down my face. He jogged over and sat next to me, pulling me into his chest.

"You can stay with me," he whispered. "Or I think I've got a better idea."

"What's that?" I asked under my breath.

"Bahamas."

"The honeymoon Kyle and I were supposed to go on?" I sat up and turned towards him.

"You should go."

"Go?"

"Yeah," Joe shrugged. "Go on your honeymoon. Enjoy the sun."

"By myself?"

"Yeah," he smiled. "Go and enjoy the sun, the fruity drinks, and the space away from friends and family."

"Not everyone."