62

Ni-ki's
_____

I and Lea stopped talking when we heard a loud cough coming from Jungwon.

"Oh, Jungwon, you're here already" Lea said and stood up.

"Yeah, I'm already here" He said and smiled. "I even here how you express your love for each other" He continued and acted like he wanted to puke.

"Don't mind him love, maybe he ate a lot of bitter gourds today" I said to Lea as she laughed.

"Maybe" Lea said and chuckled.

"I thought we're going to watch a movie, but why are you two saying that instead?" He said and placed his hands on his hips, looking like an angry mom

"Sorry mom, let's just go and watch a movie of your choice" I said and as his eyebrows connected.

"You little kid!" He said as he ran towards me

"But he's taller . ." Lea said while laughing

"Okay okay, you two won. Let's just watch a movie" He said and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Where's the snacks anyway?" He asked..

"Oh we forgot to order" Lea said and looked at me as we both chuckled.

"Then what did the both of you did when I'm not here yet?" He asked

"Sleep?" I said and he just sighed

"Just order alreadyy" He whined

"Okay sir" I said sarcastically and sat on a sofa inside Lea's room, of course she sat next to me.

"Order anything, I'll pay for it" She said and rested her head on my shoulder.

"No, it's always you who pays for almost everything so let me pay for this"

"But-"

"No buts Ms. Choi" I said and she giggled. "Why are you giggling?" I asked and looked at her eyes.

"I just thought that, that 'Ms. Choi' will turn in to 'Mrs. Nishimura' one day" She said, "Your ears are turning red!" She said and laughed

"Why are you always saying those things randomly as if it won't affect me" I said and pouted..

"I don't know, maybe that's what love can do to me" She said .

"That's corny"

"You sure?" She asked and leaned her face closer to mine.

"No" I said and she chuckled..

"Okay, I'm just a wall here, act like I can't hear you two" Jungwon said

"Poor wonie" I said and acted sad

"wow, funny" He said so I just laughed.

-
-
-

Minutes later and the foods that we ordered already arrived.

It's not that many since we're not eating it for a whole day.

"What movie should we choose?" Lea asked while sitting on her bed,

we're all sitting on her bed ( indian sit ) right now, and the tv is just right in fron of the bed .

"I want to watch a horror one" Jungwon said while already eating a slice of pizza

"okay okayy" Lea said and searched for 'horror' in the search bar.

"choose one noww" I said and took a sip on my cola

"That 'Sator' one looks good" Jungwon said

"and scary too" he continued and I just chuckled..

"Let's read the description first" Lea said and we just nodded.

"There's something in the forest. But at the same time, there's nothing much at all. A man, a cabin and maybe-maybe-something more. Sator, a mumblecore horror somewhere between a modern-day The Witch, The Blair Witch Project and Lovecraft, is a striking second feature from Jordan Graham. It's the kind of horror that trades jump scares for negative space, one that opens with imagery your typical A24 beast saves for its finale" She squinted her eyes as she read the description.

"I can't understand it" I said and chuckled, "Let's just watch it" I said and she played the video.

-
-
-

Minutes passed and it's still okay,

there's an old lady suffering from dementia and then there's this member of the family called Nani who believes a supernatural entity called 'Sator' speaks in her mind, something like that.

"Riki, pass me that pillow please" I heard Lea said but I just pouted..

"What's that again?" I asked,

"The pillow" She pointed,

"No, the first word?"

"Riki?" She asked and chuckled as soon as she realized it..

"Why did you called me Riki?" I pouted again

"Whyy, that's your name, Riki" She said and chuckled..

"Okay" I said and passed her the pillow.

"Hey, are you mad because of that?" She asked

"No" I said and shook my head..

"should I always call you love?" She asked as I stopped myself from smiling

"Hey, just focus on the tv. Remember that I'm here, sitting between you two" We heard Jungwon said so we just laughed

"Just exchange sits with me then" I said so he had no choice.

The exact time we focused on the tv, there's a sudden jump scare shown on the tv

I flinched when I felt someone hugging me tight, I chuckled when I realized who it was..

"It was my worst decision in life to choose a horror movie" Jungwon said.

_________

<WORD COUNT: 834>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>