b l u e - h o u r

blue hour : short period of time before sunrise (or after sunset) lasting less than an hour; refers to firsts (their first outing)

Atermoiements, the distractions or hesitations leading to procrastination.

I shouldn't have started the book.

And now I am late, and my room's a mess.

My room is usually neat. Clean on the outside, but please don't open my closet or my desk drawers. Everything is just cramped with stuff.

But somehow, it doesn't make sense to me. I just 'stuff' my stuff in the nearest possible space, and when I need it, I'll just take it from there instead of walking up, going to the cupboard and opening it and-

Not the time.

I glance around my once 'neat' room, but now it's littered with jeans and tops and hoodies. It's even more sad, because I thought of wearing a pretty pink hoodie- an impulse purchase, paired with black jeans (the ultimate outfit, or so I thought.)

But unsurprisingly, the outfit I planned in my head did not look well when I finally put it on.

I am gonna cry.

My study date with Xavier was in 20 minutes and even though I had decided to be fashionably late, the outfit problems were gonna make me very late.

I finally decided to put on the first of three (who am I kidding, almost five) outfits I tried, tied my hair in a ponytail and proceeded to call a cab to a really cute café that I had texted him. yes, I said YOLO and initated conversation.

In about 20 minutes (during the course of which I obsessively made sure the cab driver was following the proper route, and looked around the cab to find potential weapons in case something happened), I reached the cafè and literally squealed at the bells ringing. It had such a nice vibe and you could go here with your books to take pictures of yourself to show that you're studying. A bonus is you can keep an eye on any hot guy that walks in and cue Amy Santiago's Oh Mama, if he is reading.

I walk in to find Xavier sitting in one of the corner booths and upon seeing him, my heart literally orgamsed.

It was not his black-white-maroon striped crewneck shirt that totally made his muscles look delicious, or his black watch sitting perfectly on his wrists and veins running along the length of his arms, or not his black jeans that hugged his legs perfect, nor his slightly manspreaded position that totally didn't make me want to stand between his legs, nor was it-

Okay, it was all of it, that made me want to turn around, leave the cafe and break the running record.

He was wearing glasses and reading a book. Granted, it was a physics textbook, but literally that skyrocketed his hotness to godly levels.