7: ally in disguise

-»•«-

don't trust anyone

-»•«-

━━━━━

━━━━━

3rd

"That newbie damage my skin." The girl Y/n had fought with earlier, muttered, examining the part Y/n had touch. It was visibly damage and grew gray. It doesn't like bruise at all, it look more like a decaying leaves but it coloured gray.

"Samantha, do you think we should confront Master about this?" An acquaintance of Samantha - the girl Y/n had fought earlier - propose.

Samantha think for a moment before shifting on her place to gaze over her acquaintance.

"Yeah we should. He will be happy to know about this." A sinister smile crept its way to her lips, already imagining herself being praise by the most harmful demon that exist.

--

Series of red lightning painted over the dark cloudy horizon. There, stood a proud huge castle.

The largest room inside the said structure where the main room is - where a young man stands in front of a man sitting on his throne.

"Speak up." The man in throne ordered, anticipating for a good news to recieve.

"I've found her daughter." The man before him utters, his pale skin glow in light shade of red, his eyes glew into the hue of bloody red. His voice melancholic as he talk.

"I knew you will never disappoint me Yoongi." He smiles, his voice laced with excitement of evilness, "So how was his daughter doing?"

Yoongi look up and answered. "She hasn't know yet, what she's capable of."

This brought a smile into the man's face before Yoongi. His eyes glint with black glow. "That's good then." He hums in satisfaction. Then he remembered, "How was my daughter?" He ask, face blank.

"She's doing good. Nayeon was already assign by Jihyo to look after his daughter."

I purse my lips as the defeaning silence enveloped Pride and me. Nayeon seems mad. No one was around but me and Nayeon.

"Nayeon are you mad?" I spoke up.

She stop from walking. Cocking her head to look over me with one eyebrow lift up. Disbelief drawn all over her face.

I look at her, confuse. But then gasp inaudibly after I realize I called her by her real name. Jihyo called her Nayeon and I just got carried too. Forgetting that their names should not be state by low class demon. But then again, I am not a demon.