Chapter 116

Hello my lovely Cherries😊🍒

I hope all of you are well,
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!🌲🎉🎁

I hope all of you are well,MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!🌲🎉🎁

We had everything planned out.
Renjun's group would take Jun and The8 to the police station while the others would search for the rest of their gang. Over the last year, NCT and DRGNS had collected enough evidence to prove that SVT was involved in several crimes that could get each of their members into jail for a very long time.
Nayeon only had to present them the files and that would initiate new investigations.

In the meantime, Sungchan and I would observe the business area from the top of the buildings and help the other groups navigate through the streets. There were many police officers who were patrolling there since we had given them the tip to evacuate the nearest buildings. Although Jun had told us they were going to kidnap someone, we had warned the police just in case so nothing worse could happen.

The other groups were already at their positions, ready to be led by the two of us and determined to stop SVT's plans once and for all. We could do it.
I believed in it with my entire heart.

„Do you need help?" I smiled at the brunette next to me who had been struggling setting up his sniper rifle for quite some time now. Slightly embarrassed, his lips pressed into a thin line before he inhaled deeply and shook his head.
„I'm fine", he insisted but smiled back warmly. „I just haven't used it in a while. That's all."

Understanding, my gaze shifted away from him and wandered off to the many streets below us. Being so close to the edge of a high building sure was a bit terrifying but I was already used to this kind of thrill. Sungchan however seemed to be more nervous and I was hoping seeing the others could distract him a litte.

„There they are", I nudged his shoulder and nodded my head at the display I was holding in both my hands. Sungchan and I had access to every security camera of stores and buildings as well as cameras we had set up two weeks ago. There was a huge map laying in front of us that showed every alley and every street which was supposed to help us out.
We were definitely prepared and I was confident about todays final mission.

The taller suddenly pointed to one of the videos playing and immediately pressed a button on his earpiece.
„Group 3, you're going to run into a group of officers if you turn left now. Wait a few seconds and then go the opposite direction instead."

There was a short silence before Mark's voice appeared in our ear with a simple, „Got it."
Right after, it was silent again and the two of us observed group 3 do exactly as they were told and wait at the corner of a street.

„Nice one", I softly punched Sungchan's shoulder and kept watching the cameras.
„I didn't even notice."

„Well, my eyes aren't my charming points for nothing."

„You spend to much time with Hyuck, I can tell."

We laughed a little at the disgusted tone in my voice and I must admit, I needed that. The nervousness was killing me and I had the constant feeling of throwing up.