93. Akaza.

Previously.......

"Wake up! Kanao! Kanao! Wake up, Kanao! KANAO.....!!"

.
.
.
.

Tanjiro shook the petite girl in effort to wake her up on top of calling her name over and over as well.

ALMOST AN HOUR AGO
--------------------------------------

As Tanjiro and Kanao ran through the fortress, all of a sudden, the ceiling above them crashed, as a familiar demon came down from it and landed right in front of them.

The demon grinned widely and said, "It sure has been a while. I'm surprised you're still alive, being the weakling that you are."

Suddenly, the demon went in for a punch to Tanjiro as it shouted, "KAMADOOO TANJIROOO!!"

Tanjiro shouted back in rage as he also lifted his sword.
"AKAZAAAAA!!!"

As Akaza went in for the punch,

HINOKAMI KAGURA
FIRE WHEEL

Tanjiro leaped behind Akaza and spun in the air downward, releasing a sword attack in a circular motion aiming for the left arm and successfully severed it.

'I got him!! And I dodged his attack! This will work! I can fight!' Tanjiro said in his mind.

As Tanjiro turned around to face Akaza, he got swiftly attacked by the demon who had already regenerated his arm

As Tanjiro turned around to face Akaza, he got swiftly attacked by the demon who had already regenerated his arm. But to Tanjiro's advantage, he narrowly avoided his attack by using,

HINOKAMI KAGURA
FAKE RAINBOW

and performed a high-speed twisting and rotating movement, thus creating afterimages and evaded the attack and also managed to slice Akaza across the face in the process. Akaza regenerated his cut while he stared blindly, stunned at Tanjiro's ability.