6

Happy Easter everybody!! And if you don't celebrate Easter then, happy Sunday 😊💖

My hand reached over and from under the blanket to reach my phone. I picked it up with lazy eyes and squinted at the brightness, turning off the alarm.

Now slightly used to the lights, I checked my surroundings. Turns out that I am actually in Ross' room- in his bed.

I sat up quickly and his hand slowly moved off from around me and he groaned & turned. "What even?"

He finally looked at me. "What are you doing? It's 5 am!"

"You wish" I stood up and looked at the giant t-shirt I had on. "When did I put this on?"

"I gave it to you yesterday after you fell asleep half off the couch" he sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Why are you staring at me?"

"You're living proof that people just can't look good as soon as they roll out of bed" I chuckled. He rolled his eyes and flipped me off which only added to my joy. "Dibs on the bathroom!"

I collected my outfit for the day and toiletries then proceeded to the shower.

+++

"You can go now, sorry I took so- oh"

By the time I waltzed out of the en suite, he was already fully dressed in his suit and busy putting on cufflinks. I have to admit, he looked attractive beyond comprehension. I stood awkwardly until he noticed me.

"Oh hi" he said. "You smell great"

"Thank you" I said and pulled the curtains open across the giant window. "One question, who cleans up this castle?"

"Maids. They come in when we leave and are gone before we come back" he explained. "Also which tie?"

"Are we having breakfast at home?"

"Are you constantly asking questions?"

"Are you constantly a butt-munch?!"

He winked. "Sometimes"

"God you disgust me" I shivered. "Now hurry up, I have a job to get to"

"That makes two of us. And says the one that spent a whole hour taking a shower and getting dressed" Ross now began to fix his hair.

"Excuse you?! It takes effort to get this," I pointed at myself. "looking absolutely bangable"

"You're getting engaged soon. The only person you have to look bangable for me and last time I checked I don't work for GQ magazine" he turned around quickly.

I crossed my arms. "I may be getting forced to marry somebody 4 years older than me but I'm still my own person, thank you very much"

He walked- no, strolled over to me, fiddling with his left cufflink. Only when he was inches away from my face he looked at me and that simple move was enough to send another shiver down my spine.

I felt his arm now around my waist. He smoothly began to leave kisses on my neck. "Oh dear Charlotte, we shall see about that"

"You have two seconds to let go of me before I start screaming" I whispered, avoiding eye contact.

"You know, our neighbours may think we're getting some early in the morning. I mean, it's already all over every gossip website that 'Charlotte Brown Has Officially Moved In With Ross Lynch' and whatever"

I shoved him away and he chuckled, his ego now clearly stronger and boosted. "You make me so sad"

"I can make you happy in very many ways"

"Piss off, Ross"

+++

Joe stood up as soon as I stepped out of the elevator. I put a hand up. "Don't. Mention. It"

"I won't" he handed me my mocha. "Have you completed all of your work?"

"No, I'll be getting on with that" I smiled politely and walked into my office. I took off my shoes and my feet sunk into the fluffy white carpet.

First thing I did once I was logged on was to Skype Gail.

"Charlie!!" She exclaimed. "How's it been? Did you get some of that last night?"

"No! And eh, it was okay last night and this morning he was being an idiot" I sighed. "Like he got all up close and personal; not whatever you're thinking though"

Gail clapped excitedly. "I shipped Chevan but Rarlie is my new favourite. Like, I luxury cruise you two"

"That's until you meet him" I rolled my eyes and continued to drink my mocha whilst sorting out articles.

Until my phone caught my attention.

Ross Lynch 😐 : dinner for four tonight? 😏