proprietorial

Y/n and Mamoru sat in each others arms for two hours while the rest of the guys stood outside her room listening to the two of them envious at the fact that he was the one to comfort her and make her let down her guard,each of them wanted to be the one to do this for her but Mamoru was the only one who could relate to her.

After talking for a bit the two decided to leave the room much to mamoru's disapproval,he wanted to stay with her constantly but he knew they had to get rid of her sister and  they had plans to discuss.

He held her hand as she walked,he was afraid she would disappear and he couldn't handle that again.

The thirteen guys outside their room didn't like the sight of Mamoru and y/n holding hands and Akumu decided he had to ruin the moment so he walked up to girl and wrapped his arms around her and in the process he pushed mamoru's hand away from y/n's.

Golden eyes trained on the violet haired male with malicious intent unconsciously he bared his fangs and let out a low growl.

The aura around him made everyone in the room tense up akumu looked at Mamoru and smirked this caused Mamoru to growl louder the girl let Akumu go and looked at Mamoru then went up to hug him.

Everyone watched tensely as she hugged him because to them he look feral almost as if he had no control of himself but the girl knew him better than them so she wasn't scared she wrapped her arms around his waist and felt his finger nails dig into her waist and she hugged him tighter he started to relax,his fangs went away and he didn't look as dangerous in fact to the men in the room he looked like a little puppy hugging the girl,he smiled gently and the men went into shock.

Mamoru realized others were around and pulled away from the girl putting his serious face back on but kept his arms around the girl and he walked past all the males with his arm around the girl almost as if he were claiming as his and he could feel all the men in the room glare at him and he loved it.

Once y/n and Mamoru were out of the room all of the men groaned then followed them they went back to y/n's father once everyone was seated they decided to have their discussion.

"So what are we doing about yami?"

"We need to kill her"

"Its not that simple"

"We couldn't even get one hit in when we fought"

"Thats because its not your fight"

All eyes turned to the girls father.

"Y/n is meant to fight every good sister has to fight the bad,its been this way ever since the noon goddess came to earth all sisters of this family has to go through the same things the one who finds her mate gets cheated on and ends up pregnant then they end up killing or imprisoning their sisters,normally when they get pregnant they give birth to twin sisters or sisters that are a year apart but y/n had a son and natures way of correcting  the fact that she had a son was to take him away"

"You're saying that the moment he was born he was going to die??"

"Well yes descendants of the goddess who created us werewolves are only meant to have female babies in all the centuries none of her descendants have ever had a male child"

"Why?"

"My guess is it had something to do with the mate rejection you see once they find their mate cheating they would always end up back together or if the female found she couldn't forgive him she would move on but no male has ever rejected the female to stay with the sister so that played a huge impact" he looked at Riki.

"I'm not saying its your fault because you were destined to cheat on her that was literally out of your control but the rejecting her path wasn't destined"

"You still didn't answer the question how do we beat her"

"Y/n will be leaving with me to get the rest of the artifacts her mother left for her once that is done we have to train only then will she be able to defeat yami"

"Ok so when do we leave"

"Y/n is doing this alone you guys will be a distraction to her"

"Ok when do you leave"

"Two weeks time"

"And when will you be back?"

"After a year"

"What?"

"The training will take quiet a while and you guys will be training as well because she has partners that are strong so all of you have to be stronger if you want to help y/n"

"But thats along time we've hardly spent time with each other "

"Thats why we leave in Two weeks,she's decided to spend a whole day with each of you"

The guys looked angry

"You just got back now you want to leave us again"

"She isn't leaving because she wants to but when she saw her son die she realized that she needs to be stronger or everyone she cares will die"

"We can understand that but why are you taking for her?"

"She didn't wanna tell you guys,I was supposed to come here alone so we could discuss this but alpha arufa convinced me to eat her come along"

Mamoru growled "why wouldn't you want her to come"

"Attachment make people weak I wanted her to do this alone I told her being with you guys is dangerous,Yami knows she cares for all of you which mean she will use you

(Hi guys thanks for reading,voting,commenting,adding to reading lists and even following I appreciate all of you today there is no pictures but I am working on some for all my books so please be patient with me)