chapter 8

A/n: help I forgot wattpad existed mb readers please dont jump my ass

~~~

You flinch at the loud booms echoing through the golf course. The large, robotic crocodiles paranoid you. You couldn't help but think that someone would push you into the opening and closing jaws of the props if you weren't aware of your surroundings. You also disliked the fact that Monty had major anger issues.

You try to avoid this place most of the time, but check in at least once every month. You wouldn't want Monty to think that you hated his company or anything.

You.. felt bad for him. Especially since he is only a temporary replacement for Bonnie.

.

.

.

Walking through the bowling room, a large animatronic stands beside you, rambling on about how great his friends were. Although Glamrock Bonnie was nice and great, he tends to get aggressive at times. Especially around Monty.

You let out a small sigh, catching Bonnie's attention. It shocked you a little when you found out that Bonnie was still.. in commission.

.

.

You hesitantly march your way forward, walking around the attraction room. "Monty! Vanessa! Bonnie?" You call out, your voice traveling through the air. The atmosphere felt off, though you couldn't place what it was. A familiar feeling rises in your gut, and you're suddenly startled by the loud sound of clanking and ringing above you. The catwalk?

You squint your eyes, trying to focus on what was going on in the ceiling above you. Was that..? Oh, shit!

You notice as the platform above begins to collapse, something heavy turning overhead and heading straight for you. You leap out of the way as large metal soon crashes in the spot you previously stood in.

You cough and fan the air as dust clouds surround the area. Laying on your back, you squint your eyes in attempt to better see what it was that fell as the dust begins to clear.

A pair of broken 'superstar' glasses fall in front of you.

"Bonnie?" You stutter out, the sound of footsteps begin to near you, and in a panic, you scurry away into hiding.

"Oh~ such a good job I did!" A feminine voice purrs. You quietly peek out from the corner to see the one and only..

How could you have forgotten in the first place? The main antagonist that stood beside that rotten freak.

'Vanny..!' You retreat back behind the wall as the 'rabbit lady' looks in your direction, soon looking back at the trashed Bonnie.

Large robottic footsteps soon reach your ears, making you flinch. You peek out once again to see Vanny speaking to an animatronic. It was Monty..

You furrow your brows, trying to make sense of the situation. Monty's eyes had a purple glow, his movements more slouched than average. As much as Monty envied Bonnie, you knew he could never be capable of going this far. Not the Monty you knew.

Before the two could catch notice of you, you proceeded to sneak off.

.

.

.

"Okay, Barney." You roll your eyes as Bonnie teaches you how to tune a guitar properly. He chuckled at your nickname for him. You loved Bon-Bon's Glamrock design, and thought of it as a pity that he didn't get any screen time in the game.

"Ya know what, kid? How 'bout we head off for some ice cream? On the house." He had a somewhat boston accent. And you thought it was so cool.

"Woo!" You put the guitar to the side and jump up from your seating position on the fountain. It was where you normally were when you would finish early on your tasks or when you were on breaks. "Bonnie's Bowling, here I come!"

"Woah, wait up there kid!" The giant bunny follows behind you with a gruff chuckle as he watches you run off, letting your inner child run wild. It wasn't very often when you could openly express your childish nature. Everything happening lately has been stressing you out. You always had to be 'the bigger person', even in another world.

But with these animatronic's, you didn't feel so pressured while interacting with them. Perhaps it's because they're not.. human? Whatever it was, these animatronics were such a comfort for you.

Even if everything they did for you was just their programming, you had already grown attached.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at home..

Your phone sat ringing and buzzing on the counter with missed calls and messages.

Ping.

"You have 13 missed calls from ' doctor smith '"

"You have 1 voice message from 01* **** ****"

"You have 14 missed calls fro-"

"You have 15 missed calls f-"

"You have 16 missed calls fro-"

Gregory soon walks through the door and drops his basketball, running over to answer the phone.

"Hello? Gregory speaking."

"..."

..

..

..

..

Drop, Smash!

[ edited ]