Chapter 1

So if you haven't read or seen harry potter I recommend doing that first before reading this to keep your confusion under control. Characters are not mine made by harry potter Auther and title in not mine its from goggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's pov:

"Up boy up up now" I heard with hard knocking on my bedroom door.I got up tiredly not wanting to deal with anybody's sh*t.I got my glasses from the drawer next to my bed, got change in dursleys oversized clothes.Then I was going to go out and make beakfeast.

(Downstairs) " Alright boy I want you to make bacon with eggs and toast" " yes aunt petunia " .I replied getting the food to cook for breakfast, I think only one more week to go harry then your out of this hell  hole.

" boy where's my coffee huh" " sorry uncle Vernon ill get it ready right now" " you better you freak" uncle Vernon says with spit and venom in his mouth.

(after cooking breakfeast) " alright freak here I have your chore list I want all these chores done before dinner, if there not you'll see the punishment boy" " yes uncle Vernon ill do all the chores before dinner".harry replies not wanting to get close to the punishment. Uncle Vernon gives harry the list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY'S CHORES LIST

*Clean the dishes

*take the weeds out of yard

*mown the lawn out front and out back

*water the plants

*clean the bathrooms

*vacuum the entire house 

* mop the kitchen floors

* wash car 

*dust of everything in the house

* wipe the kitchen cabinets and countertops

* clean the stove and oven

* do the dirty laundry from everybody

* clean everybody's room's

* clean/organize the refrigerator

* get the groceries/put them away 

* cook lunch

* clean Dudley games with a cloth

*pre cook dinner

*get fire wood

*sanitize all the walls 

* spray cleanser everywhere

*put away everybody's clothes away neatly

* take out the trash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry knew he wasn't going to get all these chores done by dinner but a least give it a try. He went of to work now taking the weed out back. *to much work uhhhh* *what is that* I see a green line thing move quickly through the grass harry picks it up to see its a snake.

#nooooo geeet of me humanssssssss#.#quiteee a fisssstey little ssssnake are you#.Harry responds back to the snake # a ssspeaker you areeeesss#.says the snake surprised # yesssss I am # harry says back.#ohhhh sssuch a little anglllllle you aresssss#"ahhh a snake " aunt petunia comes out and sees *uhh you don't have to scream so loud lady*.

" huh" uncle Vernon comes out and sees the snake he instantly gets a broom and starts swing it at the  poor snake." Boy what were you ding holding that snake huh Oh your so gonna get it" uncle Vernon says with a red face.

Harry gets scared knowing he gonna get it, uncle Vernon grabs him hard in the wrist forming a bruise there and pulls me to my room." Oh your so gonna get it good time now boy" uncle Vernon says obviously pissed " wait please I didn't mean to hold the snake ill do better just please" I beg not wanting to get beat " oh its to late for that now boy" he says looking at me in disgust and mad .

" darling get the baby toys for me" he yells to aunt petunia to get. That's when I knew I'm scared I begged and begged for forgiveness he didn't go for it once aunt petunia came with baby toys he looks at me shut the and the said " strip you clothes of now freak" I trembled in fear knowing know the only thing u can do know is to obey.

So I striped my clothes off but left the underwear on he then got a whip out of the box and told me to " bend over now freak " I did as he asked and bended over he then took the whip and smacks by back with it,it hurt but I controlled myself he then told me to " count how many smacks did I  give you and in the end I ask you" I just nod he then that's the whip and stag it across my back 1 I think in my mind.

(5 minutes later of whiping) my back hurts so bad my whole back is blue and purple with bruises all over it some parts start bleeding or tear ending up with some blood on my back." All right boy how many smacks did I give you" he asks " 475 sir" " good you counted, now I want you to strip the undies of and bend over " he says this I instantly get scared still I strip of my underwear and bend over he then slaps my ass repeatedly luckily he didn't tell me to count cause I wouldn't be able to.

After that there was silence then I heard a zipper I instantly knew what was going to happen before I could even imagine I felt something shoved up my ass it hurt so bad I screamed he pulled my hair and said " you want to hold snakes you GET the dick" and takes out and shove it right back into me I scream again until he continues repeatedly moving the dick then pounding it back in I screamed and cry it was bleeding so Hard there.

 He then stoped and I felt a hot liquid go inside which I will guess was just his cum. He then takes his dick out " turn around freak and look at me". I do what he said and turn around and look at him. 

" let this be a lesson freak okay" I nod My head slowly " OKAY " he yells at me and slaps my cheek I start nodding crazy " good" he says before punching me in the face and kick my ribs 10 times he then walks out saying. " no dinner for you freak now stay in here" he says and then leaves after that I hear the locks locking and that's when I know I caved in here.

(The next day) uncle Vernon tells me I can go to diagon ally so we get in his car and go there he ends up ditching me but I don't mind I go into  gringots I go up there and all the goblins are looking at me " um can I go get money from my vault" the goblin nods than asks for a key I give it to him then my name I tell him harry potter. He nods then leads me somewhere to a troll thing and takes me to my vault I get a pouch and take the money I need than walk out with the goblin he gives me back my key them ignores me I just walk off to get my school supplies this year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you guys liked the first chapter I know its not a lot and not the best but like I said I got bored and you wanna now something funny about this only 1 chapter I did tonight and I started it at 4:30 its now 6:08 am it took me more than an hour to make this chapter but love you guys and in the comments below right it your favourite color and food byeeeeee.