Chapter 2

She woke up the next day feeling extremely sore.

She wiped her tears eyes and felt dizzy.

Nancy barged into her room and noisily said. "It's time for school."

"Not today. I can't." Lillian whispered in pain.

What did he do to her. Why does everything hurt.

"What will your dad say if he saw you." Nancy said rudely.

"It hurts." Lillian cried out, startling Nancy.

"Are you OK." She asked showing a bit of concern.

Lillian nodded her head but whispered she didn't want to go to school today.

Nancy thought Lillian was faking illness to get out of school and let her be.

'Spoilt brat.' She thought exiting the room.

Lillian laid there on her bed for an hour before she felt better and decided to get up.

She limped to the bathroom and washed her face.

'That hurt.' She sniffed.

She looked down on her thighs and saw a dark red liquid dried in her inner thighs.

She paled seeing the blood stains. Her blood stains.

She looked in the mirror and slapped her cheeks.

'All for daddy's love and attention. Yes, all for daddy.' She said feeling hopeful her father will like her more.

Unfortunately he had to go on a business trip on that day so he wasn't home for a few days.

Marcus snuck to her room one of those days and made her suck his willy.

And made her do the things that will make 'her father like her'.

"Don't do it if you don't want to." King- one of the characters she created inside her head- said.

"But what if dad never pays attention to me." She thought to herself.

Lonely. That's how she felt in her big house.

She had a brother and a father yet it felt like she didn't have anyone.

"Well then you have me. Always." King replied hugging her imaginary self.

Lillian sighed thinking she should stop daydreaming, they were addictive, and fell asleep.

~~~~

It was the day her father was returning.

She went downstairs to grab her food when she saw her brother with someone.

Funny she has seeked his attention too a lot of times but he too ignored her. Maybe it's time to see if Markus' magic has worked.

But what should she say. She thought gloomily.

She went back to her room after a few minutes as she couldn't bring herself to talk to him.

"Is that your sister?" Alex, Max's friend asked looking at the direction the girl left.

Max turned his head to look at the direction Alex was looking at and shrugged.

He wasn't a lovey dovey brother and he blames her for his mother's state so he never bothered to bond with her since the beginning.

Lillian was well taken care of by the servants anyways so he didn't think his presence was needed.

And whenever she tired to approach him, he either left the place or ignored her. It's better than being a jerk to her.

"You still blame her." His friend asked giving him a meaningful look. Alex was too smart and observant for his age. He could sense when something wasn't right. His peers find him cool before they, eventually, freak out. Though that never bothered him in the slightest.

Max rubbed his face with his hand and rolled his eyes thinking 'I can never hide from him.'

"If mom didn't give birth to her, she wouldn't be in a coma." He shrugged. It's the truth anyways. He kind of resented his father too. It isn't only Lillian's fault, his father was equally guilty too.