162. Victory

Just as Hu Ming thought that the puppies in front of him would only be arrogant and could not do anything else, the facts told him that there might be mistakes in the eyes. He saw a smile in the mouth, and suddenly he shot an ice arrow in his mouth.

The sudden and hidden cover of the ice arrow can even be said to be extremely insidious, because it is hidden in the arrogance, and the movement of laughing and laughing is not unusual. Hu Ming, who was opposite, did not think that little dog would make this sudden attacks. He did not do any precautions at all.

Hu Ming only felt that there was a white light on the opposite side, and he quickly shot at his heart. The skin on his chest almost felt the chilly chill. This sudden attack made him look round and screaming, and he only moved half a step in the body, which is half a step, saved his life.

The ice arrow pierced Hu Ming's shoulder and the blood splashed. Hu Ming was injured under this sinister trick! It made him scare a cold sweat.
Aside from the change of Qu Luoyang's face, he loudly reminded: "Hu Ming, brother, be careful, it is a mutant dog."

Hu Ming retired a few steps and opened his distance from laughing and laughing. He took the ice arrow stuck in his shoulder and pulled it out. A stream of blood was brought out with the extraction of the ice arrow and sprinkled on the ground.

He gloomy face, staring at the opposite side of his little paw, looking very innocent smile, it seems that the ice arrow is just his illusion. He couldn't think that the dog turned out to be a mutated dog, and there was no fierce breath of the mutated dog, which was why he was negligent.

He did not expect this kind of mutated dog in this world. The small size and hidden attack means are completely a manifestation of the assassin.
Hu Ming did not expect that he was deceived, which made him feel very embarrassed, a anger hit the heart, the original thought of wanting to catch this puppy back to play, there is no more, now he just wants as soon as possible Killing this sly mutated dog, and then stewing it to vent his hatred.

Seeing such a powerful scene, Xiao Ziling secretly clenched his fists and cheered. He said, how can his smiles only sell cute and spoiled, of course, the strength of selling Meng is hard.
Of course, there are still some abilities to laugh at Xiao Ziling, who is the master. It is not clear that he forgot to identify his own pet dog, but he could not identify it at all.

When he identified the smile, the right eye gave such information.
Smile, third-order mutant dog (incomplete state), skill, ice arrow,? ,? . Analysis: ...identified that the adults went on strike? Hey, he can only say that there is no information to identify the adults, this analysis completely shuts down the dishes, tears! Dear, conscience, please return to our appraisal adult!

Xiao Ziling was ruined by these contents at the time. I don’t know if there is a problem with the identification, or whether he's analyzing it himself. However, the ability to identify and analyze both at the same time does not give force to Xiao Xiaoling’s ability to smile. .

Hu Ming in anger immediately entered the battle preparation. His hands suddenly turned golden. Under the light, there was a reflection of light. It seems that his hands have been separated from the concept of flesh and blood. He screamed and waved his hands and flew to the smile.

When he saw that he was smiling, the palm of his hand smiled and patted the past.
The smile in the battle, a change in the usual slow action, his short limbs suddenly slammed, leaped high, agilely jumped to the side, flashed Hu Ming this palm.