She Will / Ten

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the morning classes, I told everything about what happened at potions to Pansy and Daphne at lunch because we parted out ways - them going to divination and me going to Transfiguration.

"HE CALLED YOU A FREAK?!" Pansy and Daphne shrieks, covering their mouths.

"Tune down your voice!" I hiss at them as I wave my hand down, "It's not a big deal." I shrug as I drink water from my cup.

"So, that's why you made his cauldron fell?" Daphne ask as she holds her pumpkin juice glass in midway.

I froze in my seat after she asked her that question.

Wait?! How did she know?

I try to stay cool as I reply, "Yeah, I just used a Diffindo spell and fixed it right after while he was distracted cleaning himself." I lie as I eat my soup trying not to look at Daphne.

"Ooo, such a badass move." Pansy chuckles along with Daphne.

"I mean at the same time, who isn't a freak here?" I state normally as I finish my soup, "We're not normal. We're witches and wizards can do magic and all kinds of stuffs that muggles can't." I point at ourselves.

"Yeah, that's true." Pansy agrees as she bites her spoon while she thinks.

"Told ya."

~~~~~~~~~~

DRACO'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*earlier in potions*

Ever since what happened that day in the classroom, Venus has been avoiding me... extremely well. But not today, we both didn't had a choice to avoid each other. I actually did got terrified that day.

I really did.

I don't know what has gotten into her. Well I might have been the problem but it doesn't mean she can just turned into a monster and almost tried to kill me. She might be dangerous, but that didn't held me back from watching her or taking a glance her every now and then. While keeping my distance in the hall, in classes, in the library or while she just doing random things.

Of course I don't fancy her, I don't. I'm just keeping an eye on her, that's all. I haven't told anyone about anything from that recent incident. It scares me to even talk about it to Blaise or Theo.

What if she knows about it if I did that?

I almost slipped it out to father when he came to visit school but it looks like he wasn't even listening to me what I was talking about in the first place.

What a father.

Now, we're in potions. Partnered up for a project that I'm not even interested in. Shrinking and Swelling Potion? Seriously?! We've learned that in second year.

This is bloody ridiculous.

I watch her get annoyed with her kept tucking her strands of hair behind her ear as she brew her potion. I chuckled slightly, amused and that's only when she looked up at me, meeting my eyes.

"You really should tie your hair up again. It's a mess." I teased as she looked down again and kept brewing her potion. "Ya know, you should listen when someone is talking to you, Venus." I pointed out, with a hint of annoyance in my tone.