Just Believe / Eleven

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Charms, we have to master the levitating charm with pillows and put them in the basket that Professor Flitwick gave us.

I have already master that charm since I was like.. what?! 8? And I don't need a wand to do that either. I have my own power to do that and I have to do it again here, which is really annoying.

More annoying in this class is that I have to sit next to Malfoy.

Well more like he has to sit next to me, but that doesn't made anything better. I still have to sit next to him.

And it doesn't stop him from bothering me the whole time. He kept hitting me with his pillow on 'accident' while laughing every time he does that when the basket is literally right in front of him.

I didn't say anything or do anything else since I don't want to ruin anything or make a scene in the middle of the class when everyone is having the time of their lives. I have such bad luck whenever he's around me.

Is he really a dark cloud?

I put my head lazily on the palm of my hand while my elbow sits on the desk as I shiftlessly put the small pillow that I was given, in and out of the basket.

Professor Flitwick applauds when he sees me and Hermione doing well after being busy shouting at other students for using too much force on flicking their wrists on their wands. 

I mean Hermione is always doing everything right and always top of the class so I'm not even surprised.

Malfoy muttered something under his breath which sounds something like the word he had been saying to me, as he lazily puts his circle pillow in and out of the basket in front of him.

Show offs.

Just because he's too arrogant to work on his own shit.

I smile across at Hermione when she looks back at me from talking to Harry while Ron who was on left side of her, is complaining about his pillow not going in the basket but kept flying out of it.

I look to my right side to see that Vincent and Greg are snickering quietly, and I quickly know they are the one who are causing trouble for Ron.

I chuckle slightly to myself as I look around to read the room to be cautious but everyone was distracted with whatever they're doing right now.

A little power won't hurt anyone, I guess.

I slightly but surely raise my right hand's index finger and point it at Ron's pillow, making Vincent's and Greg's stop in mid air and flicks Ron's into the basket.

Ron's face instantly lit up and put out the pillow again and tells Hermione that he did it as the pillow flies right into his arms. But Hermione's eyes were staring at me with her eyebrows scrunched together as she studies me confused but with great interest.

I stop myself from smiling and lower my eyes away from her and wait for the class to be over while pretending to read.

~~~~~~~~

"Did you do that?" Hermione caught up to me out of breathe while I try to run away to the library as fast as possible, to hide away from her.

I mentally cursed at myself as I slowly turn around to her.

"No?" I chuckle awkwardly as I play with my rings while my hands hold the books onto my chest tightly.