Chapter 1: Far from Home.

꧁༒︎༒︎༒︎꧂

Y/N'S POV:

There's no better feeling than lying down in bed.

Wrapped around a warm blanket, like how a mother would wrap you in her arms.

The fluffy sensation as you continue to lie down, and rest your head on the pillow. The serene atmosphere of my room just gave me a sense of comfort. I felt like I was in paradise.

Hopefully, it will be enough to make me forget...

...

...

Her voice... It's still ringing in my head...

....

Why...?

...

Getting back to reality, my eyes slowly fluttered open.

I slowly woke up to take a glimpse of my room, and enjoy its features whilst I continued to lay down on what seems to be the bed. I saw teal-colored curtains and a bunch of furniture...

....

"Wait, what?"

....

I blinked and jolted up awake, dumbfounded and curious of where I was.

The room was different, and had a different vibe to things. Teal colored curtains, a Navy Blue carpet, and a bunch of furniture that were unfamiliar to me. I definitely did not have those inside my house.

"That's... Weird..."

I try to get a grasp of my surroundings, and I realize that it had a different feel than where I was supposed to be. And then it hit me, I wasn't in my own home...

...I was far from home, and this wasn't my house at all.

"Where the hell am I...?" I asked myself, while looking around the room I was in. I looked at my body, to see some bandages placed on the parts where I had bruises and wounds on. I tried to get out of bed, when I heard footsteps nearing my location. Before I could even react, the door then slams open, as a certain teal-haired guitarist barges in.

"YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!! Y/N-SAN, GOOD MORNING~!!!"

...

It was none other than the Boppin' guitarist herself, Hina Hikawa. She was wearing her casual wear, looking like that same Boppin' ball of energy ever.

...

"W-WAAAH!!!" I yelped, the moment Hina barged into the room. I was caught off guard, and didn't see it coming. It was as if she came out of nowhere.

"H-HINA?!" I looked at her.

"Heya~! You're finally awake!" She started. "You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there."

...

...Did she just... Did she just say that...? Ah well, it's Hina.... She memes on people quite often.

...

"...What do you want, Hina...?"

"I was just checking on you~! I'm glad to see that you're awake and doing well! You were outside, soaking wet, and it was kinda raining really hard, so I had to bring you in here~!" Hina beamed a bright smile, just like she would always do.

"And here, is...?" I asked her.

"Welcome home!" She cheerfully said. "Well, not your home though... Our home!"